YY dhing and Jay Madcore Freerider

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hehe nice riding man....i knew small people are good at city freeriding.
nice going..
so did u learn something in the end? :p :p

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Yea not bad for such a young bloke ey. I thought he was TURNING 12 though. :wink:

Dim

Spirit Distributions
man awesome for such a young kid..i gotta learn some trials. Is it possible to do it on dualies :p

DiMmY

Likes Dirt
Harder Nox said:
DiMmY said:
god damn.. how old is the guy riding :shock:
He's only 12 :p

Nice vid, i reckon more YY would've been good tho, however i do like watching Jay ride, he's awsome!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: god damn he's good for his age!

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
12????? WHA?? holy crap, i thought you were like 14. man your a freak, your gunna go places!!

kore23

Likes Dirt
dh footage

W2ttsy said:
street was great, but a bit more of the you yangs would have been good.

W2ttsy
yeh for sure dude.....after my uni exams...i'm gonna get back up to YY and many other dh tracks and get miles of sick footage to make a sick free to air vid!!!OMG!! haha....jk....so yeh...any one of you could be on it if you come across me....:D......yeh....

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Jay is very mature for his age. Ever since he got the P1, he has been off the hook pulling sick shit like nothings and supermans. Im thinking about sponsoring him one day when he is like 16 because he is the next Pritzel or Cowan!

Well Done Jay! :)

(p.s The reason why he wrote that he was 16 in his profile is because he doesnt want to be descriminated against on farkin and doesn't want to be thought "less of". Im behind you buddy. :wink: )