Ze Germans

swaz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Could I please have some suggestions of the Euro shops beyond Wiggle and CRC who ship to Aus? They are mentioned here and there in the forum, having them in one spot would be handy.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Could I please have some suggestions of the Euro shops beyond Wiggle and CRC who ship to Aus? They are mentioned here and there in the forum, having them in one spot would be handy.
Bike24
Bike-discount.de
Starbike
bike-components
ubyk
bikeinn
ribble
merlin cycles
evans

Last edited:

scblack

Leucocholic
ProBikeKit
Ribble
Evans

In Australia, and can be as cheap as the euro's (sometimes):
Pushys
BikeBug
Cell Bikes
Torpedo7
Velogear

Z

Zaf

ProBikeKit
Ribble
Evans

Pushys
BikeBug
Cell Bikes
Torpedo7
Velogear
Don't forget MTBDirect, got some Fox 36's off them recently at amazingly good price.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Don't forget MTBDirect, got some Fox 36's off them recently at amazingly good price.
I love MTBdirect. best bunch to deal with. And sometimes you even get a free sticker hidden in your order.

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
I have had great service from R2 bike if you are looking for euro bling parts. They subtract the VAT for international sales which is 19% of the price so everything is cheaper than it appears....

https://r2-bike.com/

Binaural

Eats Squid
Pushys
BikeBug
Cell Bikes
Torpedo7
Velogear
Had several infuriating customer service issues with BikeBug, but have only good things to say about the other Aussie online shops. They may be a bit more expensive in most cases, but I often prefer to pay a little extra and not miss a week's riding due to a broken bit.