Reason for selling: Not needed, have Enve wheelset
Price and price conditions: $1000 or $1060 posted with Zelvy Bars
Extra Info: 15mm/12x142mm spacings
- XD Driver
- 7 weeks old
- Brand new rear rim
- Hope Pro II Evo Blue smoke coloured hubs
-5 Year Warranty is transferrable to you
- Minimal superficial marks on the front rim which is unavoidable with rims this wide
- Grip level is superb with this width rim.
- RRP on this wheelset is $1580 and $185 on the bars.
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:
Z

Zaf

The urge to make an offer on this and that S-works Enduro frame is overwhelming!!!! But I've got an SB66c, an S-Works 2016 Stumpy and a Honzo already...so I just can't do it!!!
Here's a bump and a good luck with sale, plus a great plug for a possible package deal on what would be the foundations of a wicked sick build.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Might be worth noting that warranty is transferable for wheels - at least that's how it reads to me? If so, that's a pretty nice price indeed.

Zelvy warrants all products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of FIVE YEARS from the original purchase date (receipt required). This warranty is transferable for selected products only (bikesand frames excluded).

Crash replacement is not;

Zelvy offers a LIFETIME Crash Repair / Replacement Policy to the original owner.

DamionGiersch

Likes Bikes
When you say "brand new rear rim", is that because the rear rim has already been replaced under the "lifetime crash warranty"?

If only the hubs were blue, and not gunsmoke..... :friendly_wink:

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Price drop again. Save yourself $500 on a carbon wheelset WITH warranty.

Rear rim is brand new still in box after being laced up. Wheel set has been sitting here for over a month.