Zerode enduro

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
I'd imagine it wouldn't be to far off the price of there DH frame.. Which isn't cheap but it does include a gearbox
DH frame is now only $2400 and includes most of drivetrain. Even at the old price of $3600 it was still cheaper than most other frames(if drivetrain equivalent included), especially when you compare to other made in USA frames as the Zerode G1 was.
This new frame kit wil be as equally well priced for a carbon frame. I'd guess it'll come in close to what a Santa Cruize or equivalent carbon frame would. But we'll see.
Can't wait to throw a leg over one.

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
DH frame is now only $2400 and includes most of drivetrain. Even at the old price of $3600 it was still cheaper than most other frames(if drivetrain equivalent included), especially when you compare to other made in USA frames as the Zerode G1 was.
This new frame kit wil be as equally well priced for a carbon frame. I'd guess it'll come in close to what a Santa Cruize or equivalent carbon frame would. But we'll see.
Can't wait to throw a leg over one.
Wow that is very good value, your right considering how much it costs for other DH frames, I'm lucky you don't have large in stock otherwise i might be in trouble with the the mrs :D

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Wow that is very good value, your right considering how much it costs for other DH frames, I'm lucky you don't have large in stock otherwise i might be in trouble with the the mrs :D
Yes Large DH Zerodes are on hold while the AM frame gets made.
Mediums are a touch longer than the Medium/Large G1s that lots of 6ft + guys rode contently.
Not trying make make waves with your misses, just saying.

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
Yes Large DH Zerodes are on hold while the AM frame gets made.
Mediums are a touch longer than the Medium/Large G1s that lots of 6ft + guys rode contently.
Not trying make make waves with your misses, just saying.
Ha.. all good, maybe after the wedding, might be a nice post wedding present to myself

Warp

Likes Dirt
No love for a 130-140mm version that would not be 29 and would not be plus?

Only thing in the market in that regard was the Nicolai Helius Pinion AC and I don't see it in their catalog any longer.

Do gearboxes only makes sense on long travel bikes or what gives?