Zoo Boa

luckyphil

Likes Dirt
i reckon it looks sweet. awesome colours, its always gonna stand out in a crowd. but seriously, where do i sit?? :lol:

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
that is a shit hot bike!!!

i love the zoo range, hopefully i can get one before the years end.

what type of head stem is that? it looks like its on hinges!?! and what tyres are they, the tread looks like michy wildgrippers, but im not too sure. nonetheless, this bike my friends is sex on wheels.

dazonic

Likes Dirt
Ohh nice. Is that a King rear hub?? :wink:
Yep they're Michy Wildgrippers. 2.5/2.7 i think. I'm sure you would have ridden it, what's it like?

man it is beautifall i can stand on tha bak tyre whilst on tha bak wheel and can can it i dunno tha name of tha trik but it is fun none tha less

naz

Criminally Inane
um nice, except for the choice of bar and stem, cranks, and spacers below the stem :?:

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
I dont think the same rules apply as a street bike naz. Compair your bikes front end to this. You need those spacers.

vps

Likes Dirt
hell yeah like the zoo
but i still love the zoo pitbull/Coustellier go U.C.I rules

michael

Palladium

Likes Bikes
Looks great there, im sure the customer will get a lot of good use out of it. Ive ridden a few Zoo's and they have all felt awesome, although i prefer a Koxx. 8)

lotec

Banned
dutton04 said:
stoopid michelin hot s tyres. what kinda farkin idiot would want those?
they look ridiculous!
youve obviously never owned them have you? theyre light grip so damn well and take years to wear out, ive got a second hand set that i just threw on something liek a the 4th bike tehyve been on, there over a year old, still got something like 90 percent of the tread on them......

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fark me, damnitt i want a 26 but i dont argh.... i just want to get an indestructable mod, im sick of things bending/breaking...