ZOO! Pitbull.. the first in Australia

stocktrials

Likes Dirt
Tankass- where did u see that? 880 is cheap if its new.

I will have a Brisa B26 frame for sale soon, resprayed and extra welding where I think may be necessary. 4-bolt mounts, 2002 model ridden for 11 months and as you said "real smooth on [ur] landings" :p

Archi- the Alex DX32 is one of the most copied rims in the world.. Halo copy em too methinks. And yes, they are Middleburns, 1 1/2 years old and still stiff as.. I'm good mates wif the dealer here, got the 2nd or 3rd set in the country.

That is all

Konaman

Likes Dirt
live_to_ride said:
im going to get a zoo boa frame soon and build it up...

trials rocks, and i love that leaver...
Id love to start trials but im quite an impatient person (like all the males in my family) and id probly quit before i got good enough too really enjoy it.

LTR- Are you some kind of million air seriously this is just off the top of my head, you got a dmr, a general lee with z.5s then fox forx, you got a super t for your beast, a sick camera, now your building up a trials bike :wink: Your like an everything on two wheels that pedals whore :D
Though im just jealous i guess :roll:

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Konaman said:
LTR- Are you some kind of million air *LTR HaHa i wish*seriously this is just off the top of my head, you got a dmr, a general lee with z.5s then fox forx, you got a super t for your beast, a sick camera, now your building up a trials bike :wink: Your like an everything on two wheels that pedals whore :D
Though im just jealous i guess :roll:
haha... no... i just spend ALL my money on bikes and it makes me happy...

there will be more coming i assure you

Tankass

Likes Dirt
stocktrials said:
Tankass- where did u see that? 880 is cheap if its new.

I will have a Brisa B26 frame for sale soon, resprayed and extra welding where I think may be necessary. 4-bolt mounts, 2002 model ridden for 11 months and as you said "real smooth on [ur] landings" :p

Archi- the Alex DX32 is one of the most copied rims in the world.. Halo copy em too methinks. And yes, they are Middleburns, 1 1/2 years old and still stiff as.. I'm good mates wif the dealer here, got the 2nd or 3rd set in the country.

That is all

hi there,i m not sure of wat the original price of the brisa frame cost.but my friend said its a 04 model,not sure though.the shop which i seen it is in singapore. u can visit their webby. its www.tionghin.com . a very popular and reputable bike shop in singapore.its brand new in the glass shelf.they have some tomacs and Titus frames as well.and they are the distributors for halos/gusset/indentiti. shipping a frame that light from singapore to aussie wont be that much though.
cheers

bazza

look at me
ahhhhhh its frustrating me..(the pic) you could of at least put a little seat on it.............you cant even sit down on it. ahhhhhhhhh. ok it would be fun but i would like a seat on mine.

stocktrials

Likes Dirt
A lot of other stock bikes have seats.. I have always had a seat but thought I would try something different.. it gives you a LOT more room to move around when surging/lunging and leaning. I will try put a seat in it n take a pic.. hehe