ZuZu or PooPoo?

bogada

Likes Dirt
Has anyone used Sunn Ringle ZuZu pedals?

I just bought a pair and clipped them on a rock on the first ride (nothing serious that my wellgo B-57's couldn't take for a year and a half) and one of the platforms broke clean off.

Seems weak as piss to me. I've thrashed the crap out of $20 platforms before and had them hold up well.

Did I buy the worst pedals in the world or am i just unlucky?

Check out the pic.

Attachments

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Your unlucky. I had one of those pairs of pedals on one of my bikes for years, and they held up to abuse VERY well. :confused:

Binaural

Eats Squid
I vote unlucky as well. Had some for a year and they held up well. The bearings are not so hot though.

bogada

Likes Dirt
They felt real nice for that minute but where they broke looks cheap as (through the holes for the pins)

I thought the bearings fel a little tight too.

Cheers,

I guess i am just unlucky.

jax0n

Likes Dirt
yeah I putt it down to you getting a weak pair. Mine took the corner of a kerb, hit it hard enough i got thrown off my bike and the held up.

Think I might go some Syncro Mental's next. They look like some very nice hardware.

Anyone ridden them ? Or know anyone that has ?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Now that I think of it, I have belted a rock at full speed. Fast enough to send me flying through the air and a couple of roles on the ground. ZUZU simply laughed at it. Bad luck I say again.