26" dirt/park begginer. Pinned---> Vs AMBURGERS

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
, i still wanna get a 3 dialed, i fucked my last attempt so bad!!! so bad!!! still need to get it dialed
They are the most inconsistent damn trick I swear. Shits me off something chronic.

I tried to 3 dirt over a period of around 2 weeks, on and off. I just couldnt get them because I was too scared to go fast. I ended up getting them but caseing, got them the next daying going 100% full speed, perfect landings on the downramp. I have tried once since and ate shit almost every time. Wayyy too scared to try them again. :(

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Consistent, as in you stacked 30+ 360's exactly the same way before finally changing what you did
:p:p

Seriously though, you have a general style thats not like superdodgy flukenator, landing one trick in 100.

EDIT: Haha, the ironing!

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Consistent, as in you stacked 30+ 360's exactly the same way before finally changing what you did
:p:p

Seriously though, you have a general style thats not like superdodgy flukenator, landing one trick in 100.

EDIT: Haha, the ironing!
Didn't see you trying any big man. Oh wait, you suck.. :p

I wasn't going fast enough and didn't feel right with all you bitches round'.

That day I had them, I landed 9 perfect ones all in a row. Then it got dark.

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
consistantly shit haha

i know what your gonna say ben, so shut up, im faster than you:p
Hey man when was the last time you jumped a dirt jump and cleared it? Oh never? Oh? Repeat? Never? Really. :cool:

You're only faster when I'm chasing you with my pants down buddy, you know what I'm talking about YEAHHH YEAAHHH THATS RIGHT YEAHHH.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey man when was the last time you jumped a dirt jump and cleared it? Oh never? Oh? Repeat? Never? Really. :cool:

You're only faster when I'm chasing you with my pants down buddy, you know what I'm talking about YEAHHH YEAAHHH THATS RIGHT YEAHHH.
uhm..... ok........ lol. you have an interesting social life :rolleyes:.

only reason those tricks weren't very good. is that was just in 1 day and at them shitty jumps with no lips. was a bit hard.

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My jumps dont have lips either. You have no idea how much shit you hear about them at our skatepark (next to the jumps). Just boost and you'll be fine.

Whats this about a big set? Do those?

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well if you have nothing to set do you give up or some shit? Surely you can try something? You don't have to have a letter because I had a race aswell.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ye i can try something, uhmmmm. dont know what to try at the moment. i have an idea. but it's just flat land shit :p.

footjam no hander? lol.

andrew_o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well to kill some time:D
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vrTzhgm0QKI&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vrTzhgm0QKI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>