26" dirt/park begginer. Pinned---> Vs AMBURGERS

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be on an stp, rear brake, gears etc. Can be single speed, no brake etc. *edit* I have no brakes now. And fuck, I love it.

pinned---> FARK
AMBURGER FARK

Will be bold red as the letter is given. Just to save confusion.

Last edited:

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No thanks Andy. My dog would eat your little ugly shit dog.

And you can't do any tricks except whips and flatties. :p

I'll be focusing on dirt.

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Come on someone. My bikes up and running and smooth. Brakeless though. For some tricks I'll use a mates.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i shall play you! though im kinda super beginner with tricks but i can do big jumps so i'll try ;).

on me norco 250 of coarse running to brakes atm if it matters.

also, i'm pretty sure i'll only be able to get vids on weekends if thats ok? mayb if it's a small trick i can at the park. (like random mounds of dirt sitting there, might take a shovel and make somthing of it)

Last edited:

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok mate. I think I'm a little past begginer. I dont know. I can 360 dirt, no footer, xup etc.

If thats okay then i'll play ya.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok mate. I think I'm a little past begginer. I dont know. I can 360 dirt, no footer, xup etc.

If thats okay then i'll play ya.
ok i cant 360, can prob no footer and x-up if i try. but only one way to get better so lets give it a go.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
K sweet. I'll set?

Ummmm lets start nice and easy with a one hander. :eek:
omg are you INSANE! haha ok . should be able to get that before weakend plus mayb a set, no footer or 1 footer,

i can probally bunny hop then 1 hander haha, mayb ill set that. :D

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heres mine. Can't be stuffed getting a vid. Had my camera so yeah.

kool, sweet pic. did you land it.... :p. ok i can get a vid so i will. just using a digital camera not an actual vid camera. but it's a good camera so it'll do.

ill get it and a set on the weakend, mayb a no footer or no hander. depends if i can actually do it haha.

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's fine mate. Haha, I landed it, with one hand :eek:. Almost headbutted the stem. :eek: I can do them easy, the grips were just daammmnn sweaty.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's fine mate. Haha, I landed it, with one hand :eek:. Almost headbutted the stem. :eek: I can do them easy, the grips were just daammmnn sweaty.
haha ok.

just finished up cleaning my bikes after the Dh and 4x at Long gully for the presentaiton for the Vic dh series (for those of you who were there, you'll know how muddy it was muahahaha:)). so it's just about all pretty and ready to role. just wanting a new tyre, but i have one i can use anyways.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i got the vids, was only at my local park (park, not skate park lol) and ye there are these hills of grass covered dirt that i decided to trystuff on and had the camera so ye. check out the massive air .... lol

vid will be up in 30 mins at the most.