26" dirt/park begginer. Pinned---> Vs AMBURGERS

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok kool, good no footer. cutting it close with the x-up haha.

hopefully i can get a x-up, not sure of my set. if i get good x-ups i'll try 1 foot x-up.
theres no way you can do a 1 foot x-up, u ddnt even land that no footer, it was big, but u ddnt land it, an i no u can't do an x-up or yo would have already have a pic up of it

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
theres no way you can do a 1 foot x-up, u ddnt even land that no footer, it was big, but u ddnt land it, an i no u can't do an x-up or yo would have already have a pic up of it
are you retarded?

1st i did land it, just sketchy. and i rarely take my camera riding only have since i started this fark. and i can x-up manual you i guess i can do it in the air :).

so shutup :)

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got the vid, I'll try to load it tonight.

Next trick can be a flatty. A decent one, past 45degrees. :)

I have a vid for that too.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
shoot that's a good flatty. hopefully i can get something near that. will get the vids on the weekend as always.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Missed. Put my foot down just in time. Should see how loose my chain is, skeettttcchhh assssss.
haha, why's it so loose? oh ye you have an stp :)eek:)! vertical dropouts lol. boo

whens this last raffnix frame coming?

u have msn? i'll add u. :)

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
are you retarded?

1st i did land it, just sketchy. and i rarely take my camera riding only have since i started this fark. and i can x-up manual you i guess i can do it in the air :).

so shutup :)
x-up manual are abit diff, wait alot diff and that one footer you did later in the fark was hardley a trick, you landed on the ground then put your foot down, lol, lemme take you riding soon, i still wanna get a 3 dialed, i fucked my last attempt so bad!!! so bad!!! still need to get it dialed