My SX's

NoFearNick7

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats a nice lightweight build, I don't suppose you have a weight on that beauty? I've always been fond of the SX series, ever since I saw Bearclaw riding one. Nice XT Shadow rear dérailleur too, I want one of those :p

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hmm that's nice. Glad to see you got rid of the forks. How do the clip-ins go?
nice. i sure do miss that frame.
how ya liking it?
Yeah, I love the frame Craig, the best purchase I have made bicycle wise, I love it to pieces, and with the new forks it is even better.

Ohh, and Breaka, for 4X styled riding there is no way I wouldn't ride with clipless. They make everything so much easier (Maybe not gate starts) but jump wise, and you can get your power down a lot faster and more efficiently. If you were wanting them for DH, you would want to be a skilled rider, and really, really need them, otherwise don't bother, but they are awesome for everything else.

Edit: To answer your question Nick, it weighs 13kg on the dot last time I looked, so pretty reasonable, light enough for me.

Viv92

Eats Squid
Finally! Those manitou's... lets not go there.

Looking much better now. What kind of ridding are you actually doing on this beast?

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finally! Those manitou's... lets not go there.

Looking much better now. What kind of ridding are you actually doing on this beast?
Hotness, looks like a 4X weapon.
Your correct.

Yeah, it will be my 4X beast. I will use it for the occasional XC ride with my dad, but other than that it is my 4X bike. The best thing about the forks is, because they are dual air, I can let the air in the positive chamber out, and by doing that the forks suck down, so I can have 100mm, or 60mm forks if i like, really i can have what ever travel I like from 0 - 130. :D (But I wouldn't suck them down past 80mm)

Yeah, it is looking a lot better with the manitous.

My 7inch rotor adapter came in today, (Didn't get to pick it up) so I get to put my new rotor on tomorrow.

kona_scrap

Likes Dirt
that is one clean looking bike nick. i hate the clip pedals though, they hurt my feet :(. apart from that very nice!:cool:

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
This is actually really corny but how do you rate the Gobi saddle from a non-XC perspective? (Ie. predominatly sitting down?) Are they any good? Can you compare it to say a SGD Bel Air?

Just curious...

shiznik

Banned
This is actually really corny but how do you rate the Gobi saddle from a non-XC perspective? (Ie. predominatly sitting down?) Are they any good? Can you compare it to say a SGD Bel Air?

Just curious...
Mine gave me a sore ass. Same thing with my boyfriend.