Dark Knight

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Didn't the joker come into being after the noxious gas outbreak in the psycho ward in Batman Begins? you heard all the loonies running around losing the plot, and then that Joker card popped up at the end.
I don't think the Scarecrow's gas had anything to do with it. I think he was a fucked unit long before that.

The scene with the card is straight out of Frank Miller and David Mazzuchelli's Batman: Year One, as is a lot of other stuff in Batman Begins (the scene with the bats, for instance).

Uber Speed

Cannon Fodder
Didn't the joker come into being after the noxious gas outbreak in the psycho ward in Batman Begins? you heard all the loonies running around losing the plot, and then that Joker card popped up at the end. Dark night was truley epic, can't get enough. Has to be said, pound for pound I enjoyed Batman Begins more when I first saw that, maybe a frame of mind thing..
Funny story, (sorry Juzz) went to see batman begins at the movies all those years ago with my girl and a mate, after the film when we walked out and did the old"what did you think" thing my mate said - for real - "Yeah, it was okay, pretty good... a bit batmany though"!WTF? I still use that line on him to this day..
I think you might be write they say something about him breaking out from the prison but in the new one they have nothing on him which they would if he was in prison.:confused: ???

Uber Speed

Cannon Fodder
Umm near their like who was it and the other guy is like a crim from scarecrows breakout. Then batmans like one man or the whole mop. Not a direct quote:(

H

>Henry

Hmm I'm well and truly convinced to see it, with the last two movies I saw on the big screen being great movies (Mongol and the German movie Counterfeit) I'm thinking that I'll be able to make it a hat-trick :D

dunndog

Eats Squid
I'm pretty sure right at the end of batman begins, batty-o and chief gordon meet on the roof for a pow wow and gordon mentions all the loonies that have escaped, like this one who left a calling card, ie the joker. Definately remember getting that impression when I watched it, but been a while so might wanna go back and do some revision.. good excuse to watch it again if nothing else.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Umm near their like who was it and the other guy is like a crim from scarecrows breakout. Then batmans like one man or the whole mop. Not a direct quote:(
Are you sure this is not a direct quote? I'm sure i saw this dialogue pop up on the screen when i watched my 20 cent malaysion home pirated copy with captions

Steve's_Sky1

Likes Dirt
i watched it on sunday and really enjoyed it!!

in a few parts i thought that the movie was going to end, but it didn't which meant the story kept on going which was good:D:D

also i noticed that the movie i think was set up for another one (like another movie after this one), but if they do make another movie they'll difficulties trying to fill in the character of Heath Legar as the Joker...

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I'm pretty sure right at the end of batman begins, batty-o and chief gordon meet on the roof for a pow wow and gordon mentions all the loonies that have escaped, like this one who left a calling card, ie the joker.
He doesn't mention the Joker as one of the escaped patients from Arkham, but as part of the 'escalation' he was talking about -

"We get guns, they get bigger guns. We get kevlar vests, they get armour-piercing rounds. You wear a mask!" And then he mentions the Joker, implying that he's popped up as a response to a guy dressed as a bat beating up criminals.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
also i noticed that the movie i think was set up for another one (like another movie after this one), but if they do make another movie they'll difficulties trying to fill in the character of Heath Legar as the Joker...
Who says they'd use the Joker? Batman has a huge rogues gallery to choose from, each more crazy than the last.

Or we could see the return of the immortal Ra's Al Ghul...

7point3

Likes Dirt
i loved the movie, the joker actually seemed like a real person
so worth seeing that i want to see it again(to bad im broke:()

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gunna go see it tomorrow, so stoked and am trying so hard to resist reading up on Wiki about it, so anxious!

Uber Speed

Cannon Fodder
Umm.. there is a aqua one but i don't remember his name he had scuba gear a lot of the time. On the weekend i am going to go and see it for a third time.:D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D