Dark Knight

Z100

Likes Bikes
Again, depends how they're played. The Riddler has always been played as more kooky and manic in the TV show and the movies than in the comics.

But I see your point about wanting something different for the next one. Maybe Catwoman? Lucius Fox did mention something about Batman's new armour being impervious to cats...
I really hope they dont include Catwoman, Batman falling in love is one step away from emo Bat. Don't make me watch Batman getting all moody to some My Chemical Romance kill yourself shit...

jackmac91

Likes Dirt
Saw it today..
I was not disapointed, I had been worried that it wouldn't quite live up to the hype but I was dead wrong.
For me the joker was the single most entertaining part of the movie by far.
Heath ledger did a top job and truly made that movie.
Christian bail(sp) was also fantastic but maybe a little outdone by heath.
One of the best movies I have seen in a long while and I'd watch it again at the movies no worries.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The only thing that leaves me concerned about the sequel is who are they going to cast to fill in for the Joker now that Heath is gone....

I don't think the Joker is going to be the same, now that he's gone. Such a shame, he did a superb job as the Joker - IMO almost tops Hopkins playing Hannibal Lector...almost.

dunndog

Eats Squid
The only thing that leaves me concerned about the sequel is who are they going to cast to fill in for the Joker now that Heath is gone....

I don't think the Joker is going to be the same, now that he's gone. Such a shame, he did a superb job as the Joker - IMO almost tops Hopkins playing Hannibal Lector...almost.
No disrespect to Heath, amazing performance and hard to imagine another, but that's what they said about Jack Nicholson's performance too.. The beauty of creative pursuits is that new takes, angles, versions etc. are always evolving. There will be another one day, and it will be as good or better in it's own way. I'm damn sure my mother never thought there'd be a better batman than George Clooney!

{ScarFace}

Likes Dirt
The sequel could go on entirely without Heath and the Joker. The sequel would be more focussed on two-face.

Mr. Pink

Likes Dirt
The sequel could go on entirely without Heath and the Joker. The sequel would be more focussed on two-face.
True, I don't think they can use the joker again now, it would draw too many comparisons with Ledger's joker and detract from the rest of the movie. Hopefully they're smart enough to realise that.

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Saw it last night, got there at 8 and the 830 was already sold out :( so had to wait for 930. It was pretty good but it kind of dragged on, still enjoyed it.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great movie but certainly not the best.

As everyone has said Ledger was amazing, pity it was his last performance.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
or the return of the penguin...catwoman, ivy, introduce robin..the list goes on.
Nolan doesn't want to do Penguin, Bale doesn't want to do Robin (er...so to speak), but there's still a huge list to choose from.

I'd love to see Harley Quinn, but I don't think she'd fit with the tone of these movies.

indica

Serial flasher
Saw it yesterday .... bit over hyped really.
The first 3/4 was good, but it went on a bit.
Heath was good, wouldn't call it a great movie though.

Glad I saw it at home, would have been to long in the cinema.