Otway/apollo bay ride weekend

fuzz

Likes Dirt
excellent, been keen to get back down there! i take its first in best dressed on numbers???
be good to see all the new bits added to the tracks as well!

Last edited:

Likes Dirt
Sounds sweet,hopefully i can make it. Is mike going to have a new trailer running by then? I Don’t want to sound soft,but that trailer maules bikes like a pitbull would a postie

Last edited:

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Sounds sweet,hopefully i can make it. Is mike going to have a new trailer running by then? I Don’t want to sound soft,but that trailer maules bikes like a pitbull would a postie
Yeah mate im gonna take our club trailer and he has a new trailer which is the same as club mud's trailer .

Howie66

Likes Dirt
Is this DH or XC?

Ive heard theres Downhill tracks down that way, didnt know where they were.

If they are DH, what are they like?

Howie66

Likes Dirt
HOLY SHIT!! :eek:

That looks INSANE!

Why have I never heard about this?

I see the thing says "Closed for winter"

But is it ride days only track is it? If so, how often are the ride days!!!

Count me in for this one!

Howie.

Last edited:

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
is it ride days only track is it? If so, how often are the ride days!!!
Yeah, specified days only. I think it's every two or three weeks, weather permitting. The tracks are on private land, so you have to pay money and sign a legal thingy and stuff to be able to ride. Well worth the money, though.

Howie66

Likes Dirt
Yeah, specified days only. I think it's every two or three weeks, weather permitting. The tracks are on private land, so you have to pay money and sign a legal thingy and stuff to be able to ride. Well worth the money, though.

Yeah Ive been reading their website..

So, that money basically covers shuttle for the advanced tours?

And whats involved. Are u able to just piss off and wait for the rest down the bottom. I hope its not a "tour" as such. Cos I couldnt give a fuck about learning and studying the flora and fauna. I just want to pin it.

Howie

Last edited:

And whats involved. Are u able to just piss off and wait for the rest down the bottom. I hope its not a "tour" as such. Cos I couldnt give a fuck about learning and studying the flora and fauna. I just want to pin it.

Howie
Aren't you just the enlightened type!?
Fear not Tonto, this it isn't of the tour variety.

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt

Howie
Mate its all about pinning and riding, but the first time down you will have to follow a tour guide just so they can show ya the tracks first, he has 5 tracks to choose from all down hill and some pretty cool nth shore but hope your not scared of hights

Howie66

Likes Dirt
Aren't you just the enlightened type!?
Fear not Tonto, this it isn't of the tour variety.

Haha, nah u know what I mean.. Some "tours" show u around and stuff..

Yeah sweet, showing where the tracks are is no worries..

So how much does it all cost for a day?.. By the looks of the pics is looks mad.

Thanks fellas.

Howie.