The riding thread.

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not really riding. But fuck colony. They were supposed to be here at 4, and they haven't even left ballina yet, which is like 2 hours away. I seriously better get something free out of this or colony can get fucked.

Kirbs

Banned
Not really riding. But fuck colony. They were supposed to be here at 4, and they haven't even left ballina yet, which is like 2 hours away. I seriously better get something free out of this or colony can get fucked.
You serious?
Shit a company putting on a free show and they're late, Shit better give out free stuff.

moosegoose

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i dont understand why everyone gets so excited over pros coming to the park.

i mean its alright when its unexpected and you see some cool lines etc but when its all planned and every little rat is there crowding the place up and the pros doing flips and whips everywhere thinking there all sick.

i hate demos n shit.

however. few weeks ago i saw bohan and dillward (sp?) and it was awesome watching them flow around being stylish as hell. but ive got no interest in seeing guetler double whip every obstacle doublewhipable.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
And I just made the most epic tie dye tshirt, seriously iam so very impressed and I am now officially known as THE BEST TIE DYE MAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Photos tomorrow night or wednesday!

chelsea_fan7

Likes Dirt
i dont understand why everyone gets so excited over pros coming to the park.

i mean its alright when its unexpected and you see some cool lines etc but when its all planned and every little rat is there crowding the place up and the pros doing flips and whips everywhere thinking there all sick.

i hate demos n shit.

however. few weeks ago i saw bohan and dillward (sp?) and it was awesome watching them flow around being stylish as hell. but ive got no interest in seeing guetler double whip every obstacle doublewhipable.
Cam white came to the local today out of the blue filming for some video and there was only like 6 people there. I just sat and watched. He shredded the place, it was rediculous, that is all.

<|StreetMeat|>

Likes Dirt
i did not ride today. i am thinking about putting some cranks in my bike later,

Please, if anyone has a 25 > 28t sprocket (or anything in between) i would like to buy it (must fit 22mm bore)

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
okay, i take back all the shit i said before. they were all super awesome dudes. i was pissed cause my wallet got stolen and i'd been sitting in the sun for like, ages, only to be told they wouldnt be here for another few hours. i apologize. it was really immature of me to hang shit on a company because of my own misfortune.

Last edited:

Leefy

Likes Dirt
okay, i take back all the shit i said before. they were all super awesome dudes. i was pissed cause my wallet got stolen and i'd been sitting in the sun for like, ages, only to be told they wouldnt be here for another few hours. i apologize. it was really immature of me to hang shit on a company because of my own misfortune.

no need for the apologies

im sure it was wicked, and sucks bout your wallet

now come on, let us in on the info

what happened?

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Little alex got tackled by about 7 dudes cause guettler said he had tshirt.

Everyone fought for shirts, stickers and dvds.

Free bbq! And drinks!

Rhys, should I speak to you about getting a fp shirt?

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i did not ride today. i am thinking about putting some cranks in my bike later,

Please, if anyone has a 25 > 28t sprocket (or anything in between) i would like to buy it (must fit 22mm bore)
I've got a 28T Stolen sprocky in great condition you might like. Check my garage sale bro!

EDIT: I'd swap for that Kink pivotal seat you've got for sale. PM me.

Last edited: