The riding thread.

poppa_johns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey poppa johns, just read the thing about you getting the guy down to $50. lol .When we were in San Franscio, my uncle went to this camera store which they have 1 every like 10 shops and he got the really good lens for camera lol, started at $300 then $250 and so on, he walked out of there wit a lens and filter for $100. Man the americans can try and rip you off somtimes but if you bargain with them, they will do anything to make a sale.
Hahaha yeah, in Mexico they actually bargin themselves to there lowest price because they need the money soo much. starts at $20 you start walking away and they wil be like "$10"...."$5".... "fine take it for $3". which you buy it even if you dont need it. But then they didnt care if i drunk at lunch, 2 for $5 margiritas. yummmy.

philfbm

Likes Dirt
crashed and split my chin open again. seriously considering stopping riding:(
Don't do it, think about how much time you spend riding, then think about if you stopped what you would do with all that time, trust me you will be itching to ride so bad.

pryaz

Likes Dirt
crashed and split my chin open again. seriously considering stopping riding:(
hrmm...
I sometimes think that when I can't get a trick i've been trying for 3 months but I have some good mates which i know through bmx they keep me interested.

Hope you have a good time on your next ride:)

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Been riding in and out of town 6-7 times over the last week or so on, 15km's each way; and my knees are F$%@#D. I should probably get my roadie up and going for the missions into town and whatnot. Woke up the morning and couldn't bend my left knee. Bmx + long distances = knee death.

Manuals barries are almost semi-consistent now. Yay. Considering my gay as wrist, it's an achievement =D

Last edited: