Jokes Thread.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dick Cheney walks into the Oval Office and sees The President whooping and hollering.
"What's the matter, Mr. President?" The Vice President inquired.

"Nothing at all, boss. I just done finished a jigsaw puzzle in record time!" The President beamed.

"How long did it take you?"

"Well, the box said '3 to 5 Years' but I did it in a month!"
Good work.....I like it......... I like it alot:D:D:D:D

jp4294

Likes Dirt
Ok here is another lame joke.

There is this blonde that is trying to do this jigsaw puzzle but she just can't do it. So she calls her boyfriend.
BLONDE: Hey, I'm trying to do this puzzle and I can't seem to do it.
BOYFRIEND: Ok, so what is it a picture of?
BLONDE: Well, on the box it has a picture of a rooster.
BOYFRIEND: Just wait and I'll be right there.
The boyfriend arrives at her house.
BOYFRIEND: Ok, show me the puzzle.
She shows him the puzzle.
BOYFRIEND: Ok, what you need to do is sit down, relax and then you can put the cornflakes away.
:D
Thanks

Last edited:

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.
"My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"
"Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.
"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.
"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...."
The officer puts his hand up to silence her. He appears puzzled for a few moments, before he looks through the mangled door into the interior of the car.
"Uh, ma'am", the officer said, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
What's the difference between going down on a woman, and driving in misty conditions...?

When driving in misty conditions, you can't see the asshole in front of you.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Arrr love this thread.

always makes me laugh in times of deep study (thanks maths C!)

Great joke Tristan, took me a while to get it though.

while im here...

What did the cyclone say to the coconut tree?

Hold on to yours nuts this is going to be an almighty blowjob!

bikeguy70

Banned
2 sandwaches walk into a bar and the bartender said "sorry i don't serve food" hahahahah

and

why did the plane crash? because the pilot was a tomato