Kenilworth Sunshine Series Round 4. *POSTPONED!!!* until 21st june

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is official. This will not change.

Due to the recent weather conditions and an uncertain outlook for the weekend the gravity mountain bike club has decided to postpone the event to be held this weekend.

The rescheduled event will be held on sunday june 21. This is the weekend after the illinbah race and the week before the twp twin peaks event so you will get your fill of racing then.
I recommend starting a thread with this news and/or getting onto Scott to post it in the news section.

bogada

Likes Dirt
State champs are in Rocky the following week. Make that a month of bike and body preservation. Awesome!

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Am I the only person that wants the race postponed?

At least for two or so weeks so I can heal :(
This is official. This will not change.

Due to the recent weather conditions and an uncertain outlook for the weekend the gravity mountain bike club has decided to postpone the event to be held this weekend.
Way to Jinx the race BigHair :p

All I can say it thank god it didn't just get pushed back a week, as I have serious drinking commitments for next weekend.

Edit: Tits.... Ross Noble is on the 20th. Looks like Saturday practice is not an option.

Last edited:

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
State champs are in Rocky the following week. Make that a month of bike and body preservation. Awesome!
And here I was at the start of the season thinking how glad I was that the events were nice and spread out this year instead of Jammed in every two weeks like last year :p

dhDRucer

Likes Dirt
How am i supose to afford to go away 4 weekends in a row??:(

Argh so looking forward to the race as well.peace out

brindog

Likes Dirt
ahhh

was praying it wasn't wanna get postponed but from about 2pm and was hoping it was because I can't get to my bike cause its getting serviced and all the roads are flooded on the way to the shop.:eek:

3 weeks straight of racing sounds pretty full on though....

hope it stops raining, and Ill see you guys at a Sunny Illinbah !!!:D

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
was praying it wasn't wanna get postponed but from about 2pm and was hoping it was because I can't get to my bike cause its getting serviced and all the roads are flooded on the way to the shop.:eek:

look mate dont jinx this shit!!!:D

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt

try 4 :eek: its going to be hecktec, and the most important race is the last one :rolleyes: its going to be a povo month for me in june/july petrol,accomidation,entry fee :eek: Half not wanting to go to the state champs anymore.

MacNamara22

Likes Dirt
:rolleyes:good luck getting u15, u17 and some 19 to go to june races they are in the middle of exams geees looks like i am out.

over all this has been realy shit, 2 washed out events. not that its anybodys fault. but still a good way to get a lot of people angry not even disapointed more just frustraited.

Stinky

Likes Dirt
:rolleyes:good luck getting u15, u17 and some 19 to go to june races they are in the middle of exams geees looks like i am out.

over all this has been realy shit, 2 washed out events. not that its anybodys fault. but still a good way to get a lot of people angry not even disapointed more just frustraited.

Sorry will see what we can do about preventing the biggest rainfall in 20 years for future events.

pozzi

Likes Dirt

the 21st is in the holidays.