Kenilworth Sunshine Series Round 4. *POSTPONED!!!* until 21st june

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:rolleyes:good luck getting u15, u17 and some 19 to go to june races they are in the middle of exams geees looks like i am out.

over all this has been realy shit, 2 washed out events. not that its anybodys fault. but still a good way to get a lot of people angry not even disapointed more just frustraited.
yay less people in the shuttles = more runs.

Not for us public school guys.
Unlucky vivv

Last edited:

joshrides

Likes Dirt
ahh crap damm, owell bring on the 4 weeks in a row, with 1 week break than sunshine series finals. in 6 weeks 5 will be dh, sick.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its fun to laugh at your lack of spelling ability due to being exposed to the 'real world' too early. :p

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry will see what we can do about preventing the biggest rainfall in 20 years for future events.
Excellent! Can you also work on getting rid of the cold mornings we've been seeing lately... Just makes racing a little more comfortable. Also, seeing as how having the races so close together is going to put a strain on everyone's wallets, can you please try and do something about the price of petrol and cost of bike parts.

Cheers

redrocket

Likes Dirt
do some people here seriously think it will cost you more because the races are now all together?????

why don't you take your $55 that you were going to use this weekend. stick it in the bank at 5%p.a and then pull it out in 4 weeks time to pay for the race. The interest you earn of around 20 cents will be enough to buy a redskin lolly to get you all hyper before your race run!!

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
do some people here seriously think it will cost you more because the races are now all together?????
I was clearly taking the piss. However, it's not that the overall price will go up, it's the fact that the ammount of paydays between races has been significantly reduced... And yes I am well aware that people can start saving now for races, but things you don't account for such as broken parts can add up pretty quickly.

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
I wasnt complaining about the price of petrol or the price of racing.
i was just putting it out there that it will be a costly month, since its all in one hit, meaning i will find out just how much i wast on dh. :rolleyes:

party76

Likes Dirt

why don't you take your $55 that you were going to use this weekend. stick it in the bank at 5%p.a and then pull it out in 4 weeks time to pay for the race. The interest you earn of around 20 cents will be enough to buy a redskin lolly to get you all hyper before your race run!!
to races in a row, intense! i couldn,t go this weekend due to illness work and water logged car! should be right to go now it has been postponed! will be movin town around this time but, hope it all works out!:cool:

ps. have heard it is a real good track! know quite a few that rode it on a ride day at the end of last year.

Last edited: