Little Things You Hate

madboy

Likes Dirt
Rude people. I go out of my way to say " Hi " and the deliberatly ignore me. I hate that :mad: Especially when they're bike riders too.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Rude people. I go out of my way to say " Hi " and the deliberatly ignore me. I hate that :mad: Especially when they're bike riders too.
mmm. i ride a bmx. and i normally ride along the bike path, and i always nod/wave/say gday to roadbikers out of courtesy and politeness, only to be ignored or looked at weirdly.

mitchy-b

Likes Dirt
boys i work in retail and its my job to say hello to every1 who works through the door and i think 60% would say hello but the other 40% to rude to say hey.....some people are just a holes

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
Always managing to spend more than I intend when out on the town.

Drunk dickheads who think it's appropriate to bulldoze through the dancefloor in a straight line to get where they want to go.

Joy

Likes Dirt
Driving along the highway and seeing roadsigns saying to slow down to 40 for roadworks. Then seeing another sign saying to merge into one lane so everyone merges into said lane. Everyone slows down even more to funnel everyone into one lane, but wait, THERE'S NO F*ING ROADWORKS

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Having $1100 in cash, and then giving it to someone else. although what i received is pretty awsome, just the feeling of handing that much money over is sad

I-shred

Likes Dirt
Getting super loose on a fast section of a DH track, thinking you are going to bin it hard, then saving it and stopping 50m down the track in some scrub and saying hi to the mum and daughter you thought you were going to plow into.

Speed + bikes, enough said!
Bailing in a rockgarden, only to find you no longer have a back brake once you pick your bike up.

you weren't having a very dialed day were you?

thatguy

Likes Dirt
how someone asks if you did X and then you honestly say that you didn't.Then they go on ranting about how they know you so well that they can tell if your lying or not:mad: shits me up the creek