Little Things You Hate

Nabdaddy

Likes Dirt
Playing the same maps over and over again on Modern Warfare 2...

SRSLY...get some new maps!!

Also, people who spell "days" as "dais"... like WTF?!? It has the same amount of letters, are you just trying to act h3ct1c?

Last edited:

Drew.

Eats Squid
I'd just like to point out that there are some people under the age of 18 who enjoy beer for the taste and not just the aftermath.
I wasn't referring to all people under 18, or people over 18 for that matter, but there's a bigg bigg percentage i've seen. and it's funny.

Are these the same ones who read Playboy for the articles?
amazing.:D

Last edited:

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
Losing things. I lost a $50 giftcard I got for my 18th and it's infuriated me.
Somewhere in my house is a $20 JB and a $150 Myer voucher.

Get this- I went to Myer in George St to spend them, spent ages trying stuff on , went to pay for some so I could go have some lunch, checked my wallet and...damn, I thought I had them in my wallet :mad:

Raw Toast Man

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ive got a $50 gift card somewhere in my house too, Ill find it one day.... When I clean my room.
Well maybe if you drank a decent beer, like normal people....
When there is no choice for other beers, i conceded and had two. You cant go to the cricket and not have a beer!?!?

I'd just like to point out that there are some people under the age of 18 who enjoy beer for the taste and not just the aftermath.
A very rare thing to see. Anyway, most kids wil drink goon if that want to get pissed.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Are these the same ones who read Playboy for the articles?
Having perused the occasional article of the aforementioned periodical over the years I would actually consider myself to be one of those 'people'

When you've got to weigh up the writings of people like PJ 'o' Rourke against the sort of lackluster wanking material that is about as hardcore as a Bonds catalogue, I'll go for the articles everytime

and then go on redtube...

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Cats… they can go and GTFO! Or more accurately, GTFI (Get The F In). I hate people who let their cats out and I hate cats that destroy native wildlife. I found an injured magpie the other day, it couldn't walk or fly, must've fallen out of the nest as it was only young. I fed it mushed up weetbix and worms and it was getting its strength and balance back, went down this morning to feed it and it was half ripped to shreds and dead, a cat had attacked it through the wire of the cage and had obviously just grabbed hold of it. One wing was down to the bone. Poor thing, probably died from shock.

Another thing I hate is people who ask questions without even attempting to find out the answer for themselves.

kholden_1992

Likes Dirt
Waiting 2 weeks for your new wheel set to come and when they arrive the rim is 23mm thick and you are a freerider. Then you have to send the bastards back and wait another week for the right ones :(

do ur research kids
finally getting the right wheel set, then building a freshly painted frame together, and then have my deity vendetta crank set fuck up and have everything in a bike shop for another week :(

didn't even get to ride the thing

Seth.

Banned
When I started out working on cars I'd spend hours trying to fix a problem with an engine and it ended up being a simple problem that can be fixed in a minute.

Thank God I have progressed.

dilstubs

Likes Dirt

Getting a fucking 2 hour detention for "Riding my bike too fast and dangerously" on the nature strip next to the sidewalk. In my opinion this is complete and utter bullshit.

RCOH

Eats Squid
I am on holidays, my girlfriend is away for a few days , the kids are asleep and I have run out of fucking beer.

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
finally getting the right wheel set, then building a freshly painted frame together, and then have my deity vendetta crank set fuck up and have everything in a bike shop for another week :(

didn't even get to ride the thing
That's really shit kane, you must be keen to get back out there, when do they reckon it will be ready?