Little Things You Hate

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Parents who leaving buying their 5yr old son or daughter's bike to Christmas eve. It's Fucking Christmas eve, no i can't get it in purple right now, so ya better take the pink one or your kid isn't going to get a present
It's because its pretty hard to hide a bike.. And so people buy bikes on christmas eve because they only need to be hidden for a night.

Not having all the parts ready for your christmas day bike build and have to wait until bike shop opens.

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's because its pretty hard to hide a bike.. And so people buy bikes on christmas eve because they only need to be hidden for a night.

Not having all the parts ready for your christmas day bike build and have to wait until bike shop opens.
It's pretty easy to lay-by a bike and pick it up on christmas eve like everyone else does.

S.

ex offender
Shit presents from someone you have given an freakin awesome present that was clearly double the value too :mad: and I hate these emoticons :mad:
Yes, clearly you are entitled to a GIFT of a certain value, because other people owe you good presents.

I'm going to go out on an extremely short limb here and guess you're about 15. Harden the f**k up and be grateful that someone somewhere gave enough of a shit to give you anything at all. Nobody owes you anything, regardless of what you gave them.

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
I'm not too sure if you guys understand the concept of giving :rolleyes:
Its not that, im not expecting a $30 voucher or what would be the point of buying presents :rolleyes: but would you consider 2 long necks a decent 18th birthday present?

P.S. Don't flame me :( .

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rotorburn's old layout, the new one is boss.

Not knowing what Farkin was called before it was called Farkin.