Little Things You Hate

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
The sounds of huge jackhammers echoing up and down along the Westgate bridge while I'm trying to work under the motherfvcker!

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That absolute retard of a woman who left her kid in the car for 20 minutes in the middle of a scorching hot car park and actually forgot about him.

For her sake, I hope she cops the $22,000 fine. For the kid's, not so much.

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Waiting 5 minutes for a park on the other side of the road only to have someone come around the corner and drive straight in when the traffic had just cleared :mad:.
Big thing i hate, shopping.

Ditto...

Also, Having one foot being smaller than the other, and despite knowing this, only trying the shoes I bought on the smaller foot!
Haha how much size difference have you got? I think my right foots about half a size bigger then my left.

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
Being pissed off on Christmas Eve
My brother singing
My brother in general. Pretentious, cynical, hypocritical fuck who tries to be a "big brother" yet has the same mental capacity as myself and he thinks he thinks clearer then I do.

Fucking christmas.

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Being pissed off on Christmas Eve
My brother singing
My brother in general. Pretentious, cynical, hypocritical fuck who tries to be a "big brother" yet has the same mental capacity as myself and he thinks he thinks clearer then I do.

Fucking christmas.
My brp is excactly the same mate, I feel your pain.

I-shred

Likes Dirt
My girlfriend being sick over Christmas and not being able to see her until around new years, after not seeing her for around a week already. The worst part about it is that she isn't able to go away with her family for their traditional Christmas holiday so the family is staying home with her. She is beating herself up over this and thinking its her fault:(

Staunch

Eats Squid
Work involved in Christmas preparation....I though this was supposed to be a peaceful and relaxing holiday.....

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Buying someone somthing, and getting that feeling that what you bought might not be as good as what they bought you and you feel bad.

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Parents who leaving buying their 5yr old son or daughter's bike to Christmas eve. It's Fucking Christmas eve, no i can't get it in purple right now, so ya better take the pink one or your kid isn't going to get a present