WTSFLC Ride Thread.

powermutant

Likes Dirt
<touch large piece of wood (brag)>
XC and AM: same kind of speeds as DH, just without the protection or margin for error.
</touch large piece of wood (brag)>

taibo

Eats Squid
seeing as there are more of us xc-inclined...
anyone keen to get a team together for this

http://www.twentysixinches.com/vvc

Race Details:
- Entry to each event cost is $57 per rider + gst
- Racing starts at 12pm and finish at 10pm.
- Teams of 1,2,3 and 4 with 'Everyone's a solo' so teams can do laps together with all rider laps counting.
- A rider cap of 150 will be in place.
- Toilets and free BBQ will be on site.
- On course treasure hunt.
- Trophies and cash for 1st,2nd and 3rd.
- Trophies, 1st,2nd and 3rd for Mostest Laps Ever (Series winners).
- Entry to the random frame drawing for riders that attend all events.

And a whole lot more.....

More event sponsor details to be announced.

Expect
For those that have attended our events in the past, you know what to expect. For those that have not we can tell you you can expect the unexpected.
-Single track... lots of it.
-Riders can do laps by not doing the laps! The 'Great Council of Lap Counters' can be bribed for extra laps.
-Race heads wearing their race face can find them selves penalised for being too serious.
-The course has treasure up for grabs.
-Riders who bug the timers about how many laps they have done can find themselves loosing laps!

In short the VVC is about turning up and having a good time, nothing more. If you are looking to come to the event with the aim to be all serious, competitive and a hero without a cause, we suggest you look elsewhere!

if we get a team of at least 4 for this...i will make sure we have some WTSFLC uniform for the event!

hell...if Mr Chute's does this i will kiss and make up with him!

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
<touch large piece of wood (brag)>
XC and AM: same kind of speeds as DH, just without the protection or margin for error.
</touch large piece of wood (brag)>
what he said, except for the massive gnar rock gardens, drops and doubles we hit ... uhmmmm then again, what he said ... just like XC really ...

BTW: not sure why your bragging about your noggin ... With a mellon that large no wonder he never wears a shirt :p

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice bag of goodies you got there, looking forward to seeing this new rig !

I may be able to do the second race of the ones you posted Tai, the one in August, June is definately too early though.. then again my cardio will most likely have gone to shit after I recover, so training to get my fitness back up will be on the cards.

taibo

Eats Squid
Nice bag of goodies you got there, looking forward to seeing this new rig !

I may be able to do the second race of the ones you posted Tai, the one in August, June is definately too early though.. then again my cardio will most likely have gone to shit after I recover, so training to get my fitness back up will be on the cards.
ill be counting down the days Mark!

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Yep still keen, was going to pick it up Friday around 10 if that's cool?
No problems man, see you then.:)

Al, I reckon that colour scheme is pretty much what I'm going to eventually end up with. Orange Racface cranks and Bar as well. I'm over the stealth look.:D

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No problems man, see you then.:)

Al, I reckon that colour scheme is pretty much what I'm going to eventually end up with. Orange Racface cranks and Bar as well. I'm over the stealth look.:D
The RaceFace Atlas gear. Its good shit man. I am in love with my bars at the moment.

USJ

Likes Dirt
I have the Race Face Atlas bars as well. Love em. Went from scawny 26", 2" rise bars to these. Took a few rides, but I love em now. Thought about cutting them down a bit, but now that I am used to them, I'm keeping em long.

AND, if my Highline ever encounters a catastrophic failure, the RUNE is the replacement of choice. Sweet bike.

Last edited: