WTSFLC Ride Thread.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Big decision... Jobs On.

I'm putting the Rotec up for sale as of... well now I suppose.:p

If any of you know someone that wants a dialled DH bike let me know.:)

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
To replace it with?????
An AM bike. :p

I'm stopping the DH for a while. I cant risk smashing myself whilst I'm starting a new career. I'll be back in the game with a shiny new ride in 12 months or so. I had a moment of clarity when I had a potentially uber horrendous near miss the other day. Shit aint worth the risk at the moment.

Also, my 24 inch Intense BMX can be yours for $600. I'm looking at you Willy and Greg.

Last edited:

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
An AM bike. :p

I'm stopping the DH for a while. I cant risk smashing myself whilst I'm starting a new career. I'll be back in the game with a shiny new ride in 12 months or so. I had a moment of clarity when I had a potentially uber horrendous near miss the other day. Shit aint worth the risk at the moment.
Fair enough, i can understand that rationale.... I do, however, think you'll be back on a DH bike long before that...

USJ

Likes Dirt
Jase, sorry to see you dropping out for a while, but I can completely understand. As long as its only temporary and you know that, then 12 months is nothing. I'm always up for a good AM ride, so definitely let me know when/where.

I don't need the Rotec, but I could be interested in those sweet pedals you just got. If you are not moving those over to the AM rig, let me know what you want for em.

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ahh, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Ahh, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK
did you want his BMX dude :p

It just means we have a driver and or photog whenever we shuttle :cool:

I foresee epic rides in virgin bushland for the beardie ... gotta love that IMO. You guys do realise that you can scale things back and not rampage so hard ... similarly, you can axe yourself pretty good on the AM too you know :cool: ... fingers crossed it doesn't happen to you peeps.

Just a matter of knowing your limits ... and as Ev says ... I reckon 4 months cold turkey and you'll be hankering.

taibo

Eats Squid
I'm stopping the DH for a while.
yeah...wait till i post pictures of my new DH rig! you will be right back on it!

did you want his BMX dude :p

It just means we have a driver and or photog whenever we shuttle :cool:

I foresee epic rides in virgin bushland for the beardie ... gotta love that IMO. You guys do realise that you can scale things back and not rampage so hard ... similarly, you can axe yourself pretty good on the AM too you know :cool: ... fingers crossed it doesn't happen to you peeps.

Just a matter of knowing your limits ... and as Ev says ... I reckon 4 months cold turkey and you'll be hankering.
yeah...whats wrong with riding at the back of the pack crew?

i was only joking about selling my bikes a few weeks ago and now you and Mark are thinking of doing the same(Greg has actually put his bike for sale)...i know you guys are up to something :).
Next will be Al selling all his bikes to start an Alpaca farm.

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tai, I'm good to ride on Fri, Sat or Sun, the only thing is its bloody easter so traffic will be bad.
Friday is preferred, but I will go anywhere that needs to be gone to.
I havn't ridden Rimbah before, so if you want.....

All you punks and quitters getting rid of your DH rigs are gonna force me into XC arent you.......farrrrrk

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Greg, Pump track during the day today?
I would, it's raining pretty heavy though. Would actually be pretty ideal if the rain stopped for a few hours...

So who is actually still left at the moment anyways? Dobbo/Tai/Will?

Seems most of us are having a break from DH for the time being (for whatever reason).. though nothing wrong with that I guess. Probably best that we all do it at once eh.

Last edited:

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All you punks and quitters getting rid of your DH rigs are gonna force me into XC arent you.......farrrrrk

Dont worry Dobbo I am too lazy to ever to XC, plus my new found love of the steeps at your local has me super keen to ride again!

taibo

Eats Squid
I'm liking Friday too Dobbo...fingers cross the f3 will be empty for us :)
or we can ride ur local...although u may want a break from them.
I wouldn't even mind checking out that xc loop you were telling me about

on another note...my CRC parcel arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
on another note...my CRC parcel arrived!!!!!!!!!!!
What did you buy ?? Pics please !

I'm not 100% decided on what I'll do, but seeing that I'm forced to be out of DH for most of the year anyway, and saving for a house, it may be a good time to sell the bike anyway. Plan at the moment is to keep the Titus for XC, and might get myself a little pump track/street bike for fun in the meantime, but I will be back to DH in a year or so, maybe even sooner...