party pills.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
hello there Farkin, my wealth of knowledge for everything obscure and pointless..

sooo i was doing some random interneting, and some how through random links came accross "party pills" which i had heard of before from a few mates that had gone to NZ..

but never really heard much of them, always thought they were illegal..

any way after then changing my google search topic to party pills Australia, i end up with a massive list of websites selling, telling me how legal, and how good they are...

soooo whats the go,
-are these things actualy legal?
-have you tried them?
-do they actualy do anything?
-are they worth the $$

looking forward to some replies

here is a sample link http://www.infinitypartypills.com/userimages/Online-Shop(1738932).htm

and also Offyatree also seems to sell them?

Blythy

Likes Dirt
to quote the south park primary school councilor, Mr Mackey: 'Drugs are baaad. Mkay.'

sorry I just had to say it :D

dom101

Likes Dirt
just cruised that site top to bottom, they look leal enough, although i remember a radio report about the pill 'giggle' where they said it was a concentrated extacy? eh. for $8-15 a pop it sounds a bit excessive (that's a goon-bag atleast ^_-) but i guess if they do last for 4-6 hours it'd be cool to have a try.
i'd still feel like i was doing drugs if i was popping that shit though haha.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A friend drank 2/3 of one of those little bottles of 'Cherry Pop'. He charged really hard and felt awesome for about an how, with full on pill-like effects and everything, then spent 2 hours vomiting and hating life. Bottle cost him $15 I think.

niki125

Likes Dirt
A friend drank 2/3 of one of those little bottles of 'Cherry Pop'. He charged really hard and felt awesome for about an how, with full on pill-like effects and everything, then spent 2 hours vomiting and hating life. Bottle cost him $15 I think.
I've heard many stories along the same lines. Just get your drink on.

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
soooo whats the go,
While they don't appear to contain illicit substances, the claims made certainly place them as a drug product under the Therapeutic Goods Act which would require them to be registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA); they don't appear to be. So while it's unlikely you would get busted for having them, from what I can see it's illegal to supply them.
In NZ herbal products are regulated very differently to Australia, so they may be OK there.

-have you tried them?
No

Perhaps.

-are they worth the $$
I doubt it very much.

DeBloot

Feeling old
Isn't this like the old happy herbal high shops around a while ago
May be still around but I live in the country now

probably as legal as the pipes they sell in some tobacconists

-have you tried them?
I've tried some aphrodisiac herbal stuff. But i was a young bloke then and didn't notice any difference

The power of suggestion can't be underestimated

-are they worth the $$
No

nein!

Squid
i've tried some stuff from offyatree in brisbane.. very minimal high. do yourself a favour and stick with the blotting paper.

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
I'd stick to your essential THC's and MDMA's for a nutritious drug trip instead of buying these things. Chances are they get imported in boxes with tracking numbers and all! ha ha ha! What the hell kind of drug is that? If you want a really strong high, you can only expect it to have made its way here via someones colon or a bunch of duffel bags stuffed into coffins... Chances are a UPS guy will drop off a small package at some kids house that their mum will sign off for and deposit in the pantry next to the jelly bean jar and snakes alive packet. Upon which they will be like: GOSH MUAM! THOSE ARE MY HARDCORE PILLS! THEY DON'T GO IN PANTRY, THEY GO IN WALLET NEXT TO THAT CONDOM WRAPPER I FOUND IN THE PARK! DON'T CHU KNOW ANYTHING! I'M GOING TO MY ROOM! then suddenly on their twitter: "0MG's mum found pillz, I'm totally dead! LOLZ! hope she doesn't book me in for rehab, I'd totally hate all that attention! LOLOLOL"

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
favourite quote of mine:

"support drug dealers by buying illicit substance, remember, drug dealers have families too"

but in all seriousness, dont do drugs. period. they WILL fuck you up

lifesaparty

Cannon Fodder
Onlinepartypills.com

I brought some of those Legal Highs from www.onlinepartypills.com they turned up pretty quickly. I had a mean time with them over a weekend with a few mates only paid $120 for 20 pills!! we got the exotic and diablo ones. I have tried ordering from some of the other ones an it took ages to get here.