The riding thread.

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Brodie that video of the Kempsey jam is on Back Bone. And there's a picture of one of your friend's (Joel I think) doing a look back air and they said it was you haha.

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rain rain take a hike SO I CAN RIDE MY FUCKING BIKE

EDIT: Animal has new eras for sale this weekend for $5. Added to cart, went to check out, $85US or something just for one hat posted to Australia. Fuck that.

Last edited:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
had a sweet ride today! so much fun

Highlight was landing barspin to tap to barspin to tap to barspin in! stoked!
Freaaak!! Today i learnt hop bars =] then learnt to bar'd out of a bank / kicker straight into hop bar into a bank, then learnt bars on banks, and bar to fakies on banks, and bar'ing off ledges..

I <3 beeeez

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Freaaak!! Today i learnt hop bars =] then learnt to bar'd out of a bank / kicker straight into hop bar into a bank, then learnt bars on banks, and bar to fakies on banks, and bar'ing off ledges..

I <3 beeeez
thanksss patto! i could say the same about you with landing all the stuff in one day! O:

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
Rain rain take a hike SO I CAN RIDE MY FUCKING BIKE

EDIT: Animal has new eras for sale this weekend for $5. Added to cart, went to check out, $85US or something just for one hat posted to Australia. Fuck that.
I got excited about that during their previous sale. Its a ridiculous postage cost, does it differ much if you buy a few hats?

I didn't ride all weekend as I was at Mum and Dad's. I did have a good bbq lunch at Nanna and Grandpa's and also did a heap of 'spirited' driving in the r33 skyline my mum is getting around in at the moment. There isn't much headroom in it due to the sunroof, but it was well worth a crooked neck for some turbo fun.

finally got a decent ride in on sunday. first decent ride in about 7 weeks, im getting really close to hop barspins. im still looking for a place to try tailwhips without my frame and wheel hitting a fence though, i really want to get them down

edit: oops didnt realise this was bmx

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got excited about that during their previous sale. Its a ridiculous postage cost, does it differ much if you buy a few hats?
Nah, i put down for 3 at first. then back to one, and it was the same price. But still, $85 for 3 Animal hats is alright if you can justify paying that much for a friggin' hat.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
It's an absolute prick when your socket set is 3/4". Had to buy an adapter just to do up my top cap.
If you have a 5mm ball ended allen key, you can jam the ball up the recess, and the length of it against a courner and tighten it up like that.

Not recommended though, but it'l get you out of trouble if you don't have a socket.