The riding thread.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just a quick photo from this afternoon.

A euro air at my local park

Edit* also a pretty poor attempt of a onehand taybez air.

Last edited:

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
I tried to ride on Friday with a couple of people, but got about 10minutes in at Box Hill before it poured down rain. I had Red Rooster for lunch and then drove around with a friend who had moved down from Qld and has never been around the Eastern Suburbs.
I drove to my parents after that and ate pizza, nanged around in the skyline my mum is driving at the moment and then drove to Lilydale with my Mum to see my sister before she goes overseas for 6 or so weeks.
On Monday the weather was good so I rode Ringwood with a couple people and then Camberwell. I usually don't go to Camberwell park, but it was actually really enjoyable.
I'm enjoying riding pegs, I think they'll stay on for quite a while.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
I tried to ride on Friday with a couple of people, but got about 10minutes in at Box Hill before it poured down rain. I had Red Rooster for lunch and then drove around with a friend who had moved down from Qld and has never been around the Eastern Suburbs.
I drove to my parents after that and ate pizza, nanged around in the skyline my mum is driving at the moment and then drove to Lilydale with my Mum to see my sister before she goes overseas for 6 or so weeks.
On Monday the weather was good so I rode Ringwood with a couple people and then Camberwell. I usually don't go to Camberwell park, but it was actually really enjoyable.
I'm enjoying riding pegs, I think they'll stay on for quite a while.
Our short but sweet session was nice <3 We need a longer session soon!

D

Deleted member 18757

Anyone have the bearing number for a mid 22mm bottom bracket bearing? Going to pick up some new ones tomorrow, wont have access to my bike by then.
Thanks.

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone have the bearing number for a mid 22mm bottom bracket bearing? Going to pick up some new ones tomorrow, wont have access to my bike by then.
Thanks.
R12-RS-D22

Just read that: "its a bmx exclusive bearing with its application lying soley within the bmx industry." So good luck finding one.

But HERE says different. (Pic is 22mm mid)

EDIT:

Yeah sure i wuld pay $730 for a Sunday! wave 1, and $430 for twombolts

Last edited:

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yer that shop is about 20 minutes from my house, they have no idea about anything, the prices are shithouse, they stock mostly shit stuff and don't even have good service.

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my old grind box disappeared from my street a few months ago, so today I went to Bunnings and bought all the ply and treated pine beams I need to make a mad new box.
it's gonna be 2400cm long, 50cm high and 50cm wide, with ply on the top, sides and ends plus painted white and coping screwed on.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
my old grind box disappeared from my street a few months ago, so today I went to Bunnings and bought all the ply and treated pine beams I need to make a mad new box.
it's gonna be 2400cm long, 50cm high and 50cm wide, with ply on the top, sides and ends plus painted white and coping screwed on.
Worlds longest grind box.

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah I want it to be long so it'll be suited to learning more combos, my old one was a bit too short e.g. for smith to feeble.

my street is ~ 200m long and dead-end, but I still get a fair bit of traffic at times from the school across the road..

sick Drew, yeah they are good fun especially cause i don't have an abundance of street spots or parks in my area.

dom101

Likes Dirt
yeah I want it to be long so it'll be suited to learning more combos, my old one was a bit too short e.g. for smith to feeble.

my street is ~ 200m long and dead-end, but I still get a fair bit of traffic at times from the school across the road..

sick Drew, yeah they are good fun especially cause i don't have an abundance of street spots or parks in my area.
wait, so 2400cm wasn't a typo?

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh shit, yeah it's 240cm long 50cm high 50cm wide, my bad. i was wondering why someone asked the length of my street.

pat!

Likes Dirt
grind box idea is epic, planning to do that with a friend soon but maybe a tiny bit higher.
Learnt hop bars today, but only going super slow. Pretty much made my afternoon, i had been trying on and off for a few weeks and slightly changed my technique today and then after a few tries it just worked :) tomorrow afternoon i plan to go to the same basketball court and grassy area and do approximately 10000000000 so i will have the dialled hopefully. I may have to invest in some knee pads now however;

also, new ty morrow bars arriving monday, and 2 more pegs in the next week or too, life is looking good :)