Official kentlyn thread

Newts

Likes Dirt
Magic Carpet - Top to Tail

We arelooking for some inspiration for the bottom half of Magic Carpet.
Give suggestions for the trail after the step up.

Should it head back to the fire trail or continue to the old drops?

Last edited:

CraigS

Likes Dirt
We arelooking for some inspiration for the bottom half of Magic Carpet.
Give suggestions for the trail after the step up.

Should it head back to the fire trail or continue to the old drops?
Definately heading down the old line. Just needs some TLC, step downs, B lines, more berms and an 8 foot drop at the bottom. Sweet:cool:

adtee23

Likes Bikes
Kenners was in fine form today! Berms are holding up really well, fixed alot a carpet on jumps today that had moved and a fair bit I'd twigs branches strewn across tracks from the recent wind....

The little jump before the berm on magic carpet is a nice addition on the end of an otherwise flat section of the track.. Good work!

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For the XC crew

I vary my riding around the area so I don't get bored doing the same shit all the time. Consequently I hadn't ridden the "Rock" track for ages and was very surprised and delighted to find a lot of extension work has been going on.

Great work trail fairies.:D:D:D

My only complaint is the "No Fat Guys" sign, hey I represent that remark.;)

Cheers,
CBG.

DT's

Likes Bikes
I vary my riding around the area so I don't get bored doing the same shit all the time. Consequently I hadn't ridden the "Rock" track for ages and was very surprised and delighted to find a lot of extension work has been going on.

Great work trail fairies.:D:D:D

My only complaint is the "No Fat Guys" sign, hey I represent that remark.;)

Cheers,
CBG.
haha,its not a bad extension is it,did u find the latest detour with all the old bike race numbers stuck up on the fence ?it was very fresh when I rode it on Monday.

Hey guys,
Im doing the Sydney to W-gong ride this year, problem is I doubt ill be able to do the 90 k's on my DH bike, looking for a bike that can handle doing some XC stuff but able to get me through the sydney to gong ride as well.
I am thinking about a giant talon (yukon) or a GT avalanche expert, any suggestions? I have about $1000 to spend (So long as the wife doesnt find out LOL)