Little Things You Hate

Matt H

Eats Squid
Yet you call it dubstep. Can any of you classify what is dubstep and what is not if the composers didnt say what they were. No i didnt think so.
Sub-bass, 2step drum pattern, ~140bpm, dub-inspired production values. Easy.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Replacing tubes on the DH rig. 45min and three snapped tyre levers later I finally get the f**king thing off the rim. What a bastard of an idea.....

Matt H

Eats Squid
So going by that all dubstep is the exact same beat with different background music?
Yep. You're exactly right. I've had a huge epiphany, and I'm now going to delete all the dubstep off my HDD because it's all just "the exact same beat with different background music".

Thanks NH for opening my mind.

seventyseven

percent of Australians blame the bike for their cr
I liked dubstep before it went mainstream.
I hate dickheads that think things get worse as they hit mainstream.
i hate the mainstream population getting a hold of something & ruining it for me.

the worst is when some 'tard talks shit about something they haven't got a CLUE about (or they're just a tool) and you actually lose interest in your hobby or interest because you don't want to be associated with these people.

for example, me driving a rex. the bogans with them have made it borderline embarrassing.

DH Newb

Squid
The brand "Unit".
motorcross culture/dickheads in general.
I'm not entirely against the Motocross culture. Hell, I'd still be involved if i didn't have to sell my KTM. I am however 100% against the brand "Unit" and the message it sends out. "Justify your existence"?? What the fuck?
So they're going to tell me that i have to buy unit gear just to show that my life is justifiable? Was i born just so that one day i could spend my money on their shit and show the world how i now deserve to be in it?

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Having very little money in my bank account, not being paid for the last week because my boss is practically bankrupt, having my work hours cut to a ridiculously minimal level providing me with a seriously shit level of income to live on (when I am actually paid), not owning a car yet needing one desperately, and finding out my driving license expired yesterday requiring at least $48 for it to be renewed for the next year.

FFS.

seventyseven

percent of Australians blame the bike for their cr
I'm not entirely against the Motocross culture. Hell, I'd still be involved if i didn't have to sell my KTM. I am however 100% against the brand "Unit" and the message it sends out. "Justify your existence"?? What the fuck?
So they're going to tell me that i have to buy unit gear just to show that my life is justifiable? Was i born just so that one day i could spend my money on their shit and show the world how i now deserve to be in it?
no no no. you should spend your apprentice builder money on motorcross gear and a V8 ute with 20 inch chromies & a chevrolet badge so you can put a huge unit sticker across the rear window because you know, everything you've just done nobody else in australia has ever even thought of.

you should also play footy, have a southern cross tattoo (because nobody else has one of those either, ozzy pride yo!) and walk around in fluorescent singlets showing off your non-existent muscles even when it's 10 degrees out.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i hate haters...

and the "justify your existence" stickers are quite the joke, usually on the back of cars driven by people who should do something to justify there existence... not that i can talk.

being cool is everything, and being mainstream isn't cool, so now mainstream is dubstep and rice burners, the cool kids will have to find a new way to be cool till mainstream catches up again

Joy

Likes Dirt
Calling dubstep crap because of midrange hype brostep shit is like calling punk crap because of Good Charlotte.
Good Charlotte aren't "punk", they're "pop punk". There is a reason why they came up with a new genre to describe that stuff. The song you posted is VERY different to the crap I hear day in and day out. Surely it can't be classed in the same genre?

Rider_of_Fast

Likes Bikes
Some interesting stats on the LTYH vs LTYL pages...

LTYH
Pages: 730
Replies: 7,295
Views: 259,557

LTYL
Pages: 431
Replies: 4,306
Views: 172,300

Results show there is a significant difference between the LTYH vs. LTYL threads (p<0.05) suggesting that we are either all haters or whingers!!

One thing's for certain. Nothing beats telling someone who doesn't really care about a little thing you hate :p

Arete

Likes Dirt
Some interesting stats on the LTYH vs LTYL pages...

LTYH
Pages: 730
Replies: 7,295
Views: 259,557

LTYL
Pages: 431
Replies: 4,306
Views: 172,300

Results show there is a significant difference between the LTYH vs. LTYL threads (p<0.05) suggesting that we are either all haters or whingers!!

One thing's for certain. Nothing beats telling someone who doesn't really care about a little thing you hate :p
It's impossible to conduct a significance test with a single measurement from each test group. Back to stats school for you. :p