You know you're a cyclist when...

cluster

Likes Dirt
when your calluses get so massive and rough that you start getting blisters from them rubbing on your fingers whilst holding things...
ended up having to file them down!

oh yeah, and when you can randomly google pretty much any bike-related online store, and your name comes up as already being logged in. :eek:

Last edited:

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When you're up in the middle of a Saturday night, not drinking or clubbing... but watching the World Champs on freecaster.

And it's the most fun I've had all week :D

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
when you can identify every tyre tread in the dirt

... and then estimate the km its done
... and the psi ran
When your unsure of where to go or if your on the right track, you look for mtb tracks in the dirt.

...and then determine which tyre it is so you can figure out what bike they were riding and how long ago.

Did this alot today and just realized how funny it sounds when you mentioned it :p

Sneebyl

Likes Dirt
When your new knee-length "business socks" keep falling down because your calves are so thin (but muscly :p)

And:

When you have to buy baggy jeans because normal ones don't fit past your knees due to your hefty cyclist's thighs.

IronPony

Likes Bikes
When your driving down a long hill in your car and you aero tuck to go faster without even thinking about it.

Rodders

Likes Dirt
When you wish the direct overhead camera shots on the mountain stages of the Tour de France would linger for longer so that you can case out the single track running down the side.

IIITAK3NIII

Likes Dirt
Last night I had a dream (it was actually a nightmare lol) where I was freaking out because I didn't know if I wanted to run 2.1 or 2.35 sized tyre up front on my xc bike.

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
Last night I had a dream (it was actually a nightmare lol) where I was freaking out because I didn't know if I wanted to run 2.1 or 2.35 sized tyre up front on my xc bike.
No wonder you were freaking out; why would you run 2.35 on an XC bike?