Little Things You Hate

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you lived in a third world country it would be less likely you'd be getting an education, so of course you wouldnt need the internet.

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk
I think you're missing the point of this thread. It's meant to be a light hearted vent about trivial things that bug you. Yes we all know there's people out there doing it way tougher than us. This thread isn't intended to belittle their plight, but I think you need to chill out a bit.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Forgetting that I'd left my earplugs in when walking into a quieter venue, and remarking in a rather loud voice that the bloke on keys looked rather like a fat version of Paul Mac, only to be informed that it was in fact Paul Mac, and the stage was well within earshot.
Whoops.:eek:range:

Also, Paul Mac's fat head getting in the way of my shots.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Samsung Galaxy S2's inability to make corrections when posting on this site! As soon as you try moving the cursor it completely spazzes up causing you to delete the f***ing lot in a fit of rage! Anybody know any solutions? (don't say get an iPhone as i had one if them and was way more infuriating in other areas)
Tapatalk forum viewing app

Random story: Paul mac's sister was my year 1 teacher. The same year he won an aria which we all got to touch when he brought it to school. To bad arias are about as easy to win as... wooden spoons or something.

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm nominating this for post of the year.
Haha please tell me you're joking :single_eye:

balls? being an arse doesn't require balls. the guy needs to grow some responsibility. i'd bill him for the cleaning time, personally.
Touche. He still stands by that he's done nothing wrong. Yeah... can't picture him with a family one day... big kid is definitely the title. But at times, one with less thought for others...

moto_guy

Banned
Hipsters that have bikes that are worth 5 times less then their aerospoke front wheels... Go ride into a car on your brakeless loosechained rusty bucket of crap

Norco Maniac

Is back!
i'm about to turn 47 and i still don't know what i want to be when i grow up :D it doesn't help that i'm a big kid still riding kid's bikes!

who was it that said "growing older is inevitable, growing up is optional" ??

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As of today I'm no longer a teenager. :(

What am I supposed to blame my immaturity on now?
i found out the other day i can draw pictures on my phone and send them to people, the amount of friends that got a dick and balls/boob's sent to them that afternoon was awesome

Staunch

Eats Squid
The new google ads.

Something getting stuck in the audio jack socket on my iPod which I can't get out. It still works fine but now I can't listen to music which kinda defeats the whole point of it.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Something getting stuck in the audio jack socket on my iPod which I can't get out. It still works fine but now I can't listen to music which kinda defeats the whole point of it.
Could be worse, like stuck down between two brick walls.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Kelly Slater winning his 11th World Title on the first anniversary of Andy Irons' death. They were both my heroes from the age of 13 until last year when Andy passed away, and the world of surfing, and the world in general, just seems that much darker without AI.

I won't deny, I had tears welling up while reading >this< article where Kelly remembers Andy. In the last 5 years of his life Andy went through so many changes as a person, and I still can't believe he's not around anymore.

Kelly Slater winning his 11th World Title on the first anniversary of Andy Irons' death. They were both my heroes from the age of 13 until last year when Andy passed away, and the world of surfing, and the world in general, just seems that much darker without AI.

I won't deny, I had tears welling up while reading >this< article where Kelly remembers Andy. In the last 5 years of his life Andy went through so many changes as a person, and I still can't believe he's not around anymore.
Was about to post something last night about this. Both a happy and a sad day for him; it would have been hard. Good on him though!

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
So, the pig awakes this morning to hear the talking heads on Vomitvision (Dear Sunrises Mel - you looked older than Kochy today!) to hear that Kim Kardashian is getting divorved after only 72 days after a "magical" wedding (f*cking so magical it only lasted 72 days!.... apparently this is NEWS. HOW THE FARK IS THIS NEWS

So, how are we all going to help even the keel of society today... today, we will explain why you need to de celelbrity-ize your life.

A few months ago, the pigs optics nerves carried some f*cking scary information into his massive cranial space.... he saw a "snooky", yes, that orange skinned tub-o-lard vacuous slut is concidered a celebrity (Oh, and f*ck off with the a,b and C grading celelbrities - they are all F grade... F for f*cked up the arse!)... so, using the intermaweb, the pig went to see just what that vacuous snooky kvnt had achieved for the planet...

solve cancer? fix world peace? get rid of f*cking Beiber ? Did the "snooky" do anything....

Fuck no.. that's why she is concidered a "celebrity".... because celebrity is a label that is attached to vacuous worthless pieces of rotting goat placenta... George Clooney is the exception, he's more sheep uterus than goat placenta.

So, its sorted, if your being referred to a "celebrity" (oh, that includes you bradulina) then, your time on this planet is rapidly coming to a close. Once the pig ascends (oh, he will ascend) to a position of power (probably not missionary position) then anyone who was labelled a celebrity by Mell and Cocky (oops, Kochy) will be immediately converted into coal gas (what ever the f*ck that shit is, sounds like a fitting end to a 'celebrity' - maybe we can inhale the coal gas and die)

Does you better half (or you?) buy those "womans mags" that extoll the "virtues" of kvntish celebrities? Well, sorry, they have to learn that those mags are extremely poisonous.. so, from now on, carry a small cannister of nerve gas to administer to anyone reading a celebrity wank fest magazine.. Oh, and not a magazine soaked in celebrity, that would be awesome to see the inner workings of Paris Hilton smeared over a page...that thought makes the pig smile that does.

Seeing as Kim Kardashian is filing for divorce, after only 72 days, can you not f*cking well see that these kvnts are just fake as the Dior glasses on the fat skank you call a girl friend (she's only f*cking you because you've got foxtel)... and that getting anal warts from being raped by an angry alpha male of a completely different species to the one you think you belong too, would be f*cking awesome compared to accidently hearing "kim kardashian's" name sqwarked over the TV by some "celebrity" reporter....

Oh, and just for shits and giggles... lets focus on those f*ckng kvnts "celebrity reporters" or "paparrazzi". Both of these groups live off the collective f*cking stupidity of humanity. If there wasn't a full bucket of stupid sheople calling out for more "information" about why Brad Pit wouldn't let loose a load of steamy creamy brad pit baby batter inside of Jennifer Aniston's hot twat and how Jennifer Anniston has made a wax brad from old tampons and half melted candles. Then, there would no magazines offering this shit up... so, the next person you see 'reading' one of these magazines, your staring at the demise of f*cking society. deploy nerve gas, on the reader of the magazine, and give yourself a quick snifter too while your there.

or if there's no one else around you at the moment - beat yourself a little.... just a little mind you

Idiocracy wasn't supposed to be a prequal to reality.

S

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Now, the pig creates these f*cking masterpieces off line, and then when he's sick of masterbating to pictures that are "Oh so wrong!" - sometimes he uploads them onto rotorburn (the rants, not the "OH SO WRONG" pictures), sometimes he just prints out 60 copies of his rant and then hands them out to sheople on the street...

So, we're continuing with the pigs 11 out of 10 hate for Kim "the kvnt" Kardashian, celebrities and the australian media. Whilst consuming some sugar laden breakfast with three litres of hot coke (not cock, you freakn sicko) going straight into his veins, the pig switched on the TV just a bit too early...a quick flick through the channels showed that one of the main stories on the news was f*cking Kim "the kvnt" kardashian flashing her kvntish face all over the media!!! THEN (screamed with spittle coming from porcine oral cavity) they had a swarm of pure skank waiting outside Channel 7's sunrise waiting to see the kvntish kardashians...

it was interesting to notice that all the "people" who were waiting for the kardashian kvnts were themselves kvnts. With the majority being fat, stupid (come on they were waiting for hours to see a kvnt), and obviously close to being flicked into the middle of the sun when the pig comes to power (current calculations show that the sun would "live" for another 3 millenia if the mass of kardashian fans was transferred to it - so, you know, its, like, totally worth it)

So, anyone who had the opportunity to kill all of humanity this morning and decided to sleep in, or rub a quick one out into yesterdays socks before forgetting to kill everyone.... We hold you personally responsible for ALL of the kardashians kvntishness,which is extreme kvntishness..... the pig will NEVER watch a channel 7 program or think of that brown haired news reader off sunrise as he stick his cock in and out of a strawberry glazed donut (never accept the strawberry donut off the pig) after having those kvnts on their show.... (note: the pig did not hang round to see those kvnts on sunrise - hope you get an STD Kochy)

The pig also suggests that you put all of your social contacts and family under intense scrutiny, the first sign of any Kardashian fan - boi- ism, reading a magazine with a image of a kardashian on the cover (or inside), or listening to 2DayFM should result in your impaling the poor kvnt onto the end of a blunted mop handle. Then, before they pass onto a better life (where there is no kardashians) kick them repeatedly in the face... they deserve it for leaving you here to clean up the mess, and they are so lucky to be escaping any more kardashian media - remember, while your cleaning up all the blood and bile, you'll probably hear Kyle Sandilands mention that kvnt kardashian again... and you know what to do to people who listen to 2DayFM don't you.....

S

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Well the pig was just informed that Kvnt Kardashian has left australia....:clap2: now, lets see if there are any spare seats on china's next rocket off the planet...

S