Crash Pics Thread

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Quite some gruesome photos in here. But I'll just chip in anyway.

Here's my crash sequence on my first run of Stromlo at the states. Ended up with a nice little scratch on my chin and almost-fractured wrist... If it was any worse I perhaps would have wasted my time being there entirely, going home with only a un-finished first run of the dh track at Stromlo... Glad it wasn't any worse! However I was in some pain for the rest of the weekend at Stromlo though, seeing as though my wrist was that screwed up and sore. Had a ball of a weekend despite that :)

Attachments

doakwolf

Likes Bikes
Tolosa DH (Hobart) took its toll on my pinky last week. Dropped off a rock drop, didn't land (obviously LOL) and compound frac + dislocated my left pinky. Not to mention a bunch of bruises, lost skin and pride LOL

Severed my ligament unfortunately so recovery will be a while. Hope to at least be riding XC within a few weeks :)

391888_10150596199218135_605953134_11811601_1247728670_n.jpg

381086_10150597267373135_605953134_11814721_158585681_n.jpg

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
^That's not going to tickle.

Looks like the guy behind him in the red & black is not far from losing it at as well, rear tyres let go.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid

Attachments

Last edited:

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
First experience with hydraulic brakes. Racing down the street with husband, pulled up much too quickly to avoid those stupid 'don't drive your car on the sidewalk!' post things, went straight over the top and ate aforementioned sidewalk.
Chipped a couple teeth, but nothing serious. There is, however, a small dent in my chin. Not great, but the best I've got.

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
First experience with hydraulic brakes. Racing down the street with husband, pulled up much too quickly to avoid those stupid 'don't drive your car on the sidewalk!' post things, went straight over the top and ate aforementioned sidewalk.
Chipped a couple teeth, but nothing serious. There is, however, a small dent in my chin. Not great, but the best I've got.
Ouch. Eh, that remembers me of when I smashed my chin on the floor of an ice rink. Got a nice bruise and I too had to get stiches. :clap2:

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
In the interests of having a laugh, im compelled to post this video, again:

[video=vimeo;21034147]http://vimeo.com/21034147[/video]