Crash Pics Thread

RainbowofDETH

Likes Dirt
not only do you risk hurting yourself, you put others in a precarious situation by riding without a helmet. If you stack it badly, you may well f up someone elses ride by having to potentially stop and help with critical injuries. wanker.
Well I've only ever seen people on this trail once, so I don't think I run the risk of putting anyone else in danger.
The guy who took this picture was on a Bmx. So he really wasn't in any danger...

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can't even spell 'death' right.'

My god the stories about people from Tasmania must be true.

JONO WADE

Likes Bikes and Dirt
went for a ride at anglesea 4x track last thursday, ended up spending the night in geelong hospital with concussion after knocking myself out. Fortunately i managed to take almost the entire impact to my face :fat:

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
went for a ride at anglesea 4x track last thursday, ended up spending the night in geelong hospital with concussion after knocking myself out. Fortunately i managed to take almost the entire impact to my face :fat:
*snip*
Holy nipple cripple... You sure did yourself some ownage.

Dazzo

Likes Dirt
Quick, call the produces of AMCs 'The Walking Dead', and tell them you found a way they can save $$ on their special effects budget... ;)

RainbowofDETH

Likes Dirt
Did this earlier today at the Wyena trails.

[video=youtube;v6xld0JresA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6xld0JresA&list=UUHRup7K5kjE-sK_k3qSSzgA&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]