Little Things You Hate

scuba05

Likes Dirt
So, 1st day back at uni. No, thats not the little thing I hate.

The thing I hate is that getting off the train at home, I broke my pair of thongs. This meant I had a 250-300m walk from the station to my car on burning hot asphalt bare foot. I am pretty sure I have burnt the soles of my feet as a result, which is both painful and annoying.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why you ALWAYS buy double-plugger thongs.

PS, yes I am aware that I could have worn the other thong, but this would look (and feel) plain stupid.

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shut up. Please note my domination of you by writing my reply ABOVE your quote.

On a more serious note, when did kitchens get computers?

welcome back to the 1950's where both women and blacks have no human rights (oops i forgot that once a woman enters a hospital she doesn't have any human rights now either). ....how far back can you trace your ancestry because if you have Jew or coloured people within six generations you may be classified as not white enough to enter Australia.... and btw, if you want a goddam sandwich, go BBQ a mammoth for me because my chains don't reach far enough from the kitchen sink and i'm out of the Valium *your* doctor prescribed me to keep me from protesting my unpaid slave status ('cause i'm just female and hysterical, yanno).

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
i wish i could use substances -illegal or prescribed - to excuse my total outrage at the mess that is our current society but unfortunately the only mind-altering substance i ingest is one flat white coffee a day.

what's your poison?
How to cure the mess? Stop teaching Religion and ditch it from the human race altogether. Religion creates conflict on any level you preach it.......... It is also boring and brain washing and believe it or not one of the richest entities known to man.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Shut up. Please note my domination of you by writing my reply ABOVE your quote.

On a more serious note, when did kitchens get computers?

RN, i do so hope that was tongue-in-cheek.

*sigh*.

and Dozer, in answer to your comment, i personally believe religion and politics should be strictly divided. unfortunately the Americans (and John Howard) don't agree.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Riding along without a care in the world, the ride, up to this point it was bliss.
Then the pig noticed something flying towards him, and thought better give it a miss.

A swerve to the left, and a flick to the right, surely he’d gone ‘round it.
But then there came along a buzzing sound, which left him quite confounded.

He saw a wasp, of medium size, and thought it might just follow him home.
But then the wasp it struck the pig, and got him on the collar bone.

The sting not lethal, but stung a bit - told the pig a lot.
“No more of them!”, as the area around the sting quickly got sore and hot.

Flailing his arms around him and running fingers through thinning hair,
The fucker flew along side him, like it was suspended in the air.

What the f*ck had the pig done? What the f*ck was this about?
The next few strikes missed the pig, but left him in no doubt.

Maybe the pig just got to close, to funky wasp baby makin’,
But the f*cker will surely be back, now he’s had a taste of bacon

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Riding along without a care in the world, the ride, up to this point it was bliss.
Then the pig noticed something flying towards him, and thought better give it a miss.

A swerve to the left, and a flick to the right, surely he’d gone ‘round it.
But then there came along a buzzing sound, which left him quite confounded.

He saw a wasp, of medium size, and thought it might just follow him home.
But then the wasp it struck the pig, and got him on the collar bone.

The sting not lethal, but stung a bit - told the pig a lot.
“No more of them!”, as the area around the sting quickly got sore and hot.

Flailing his arms around him and running fingers through thinning hair,
The fucker flew along side him, like it was suspended in the air.

What the f*ck had the pig done? What the f*ck was this about?
The next few strikes missed the pig, but left him in no doubt.

Maybe the pig just got to close, to funky wasp baby makin’,
But the f*cker will surely be back, now he’s had a taste of bacon
More poetry on rotorburn!

Fucking lol.
+1, get off the bong sv.

Arete

Likes Dirt
Dealing with the anti evolution crowd on a regular basis. Today I was doing a museum tour for an elementary school group and had a a mother/teacher/minder take me aside and chastise me for "filling the kids heads with nonsense...It's only a theory and the creation story is just as valid." Sure. Gravity is also a theory, yet unlike the ark story it makes the prediction that when I drop things they accelerate towards the earth at a rate (notwithstanding air resistance) of 9.8 ms-1. We can stand here an test it all day if you want. Totally equivalent. Falsifiable predictions, you mental god-damn midget - where's yours? When you've got a P value on 'god said let there be light' come talk to me. Did you get a flu shot this year? Know why you need one every year, you inbred, nice-as-pie redneck halfwit?

I wish we could send them all out to live in caves with a burning stick a stone implement or at least gag them when they visit museums. Science or GTFO.

scblack

Leucocholic
Dealing with the anti evolution crowd on a regular basis. Today I was doing a museum tour for an elementary school group and had a a mother/teacher/minder take me aside and chastise me for "filling the kids heads with nonsense...It's only a theory and the creation story is just as valid." Sure. Gravity is also a theory, yet unlike the ark story it makes the prediction that when I drop things they accelerate towards the earth at a rate (notwithstanding air resistance) of 9.8 ms-1. We can stand here an test it all day if you want. Totally equivalent. Falsifiable predictions, you mental god-damn midget - where's yours? When you've got a P value on 'god said let there be light' come talk to me. Did you get a flu shot this year? Know why you need one every year, you inbred, nice-as-pie redneck halfwit?

I wish we could send them all out to live in caves with a burning stick a stone implement or at least gag them when they visit museums. Science or GTFO.
I have looked recently on www.roadbikereview.com website, which is American. The god-botherers in a CYCLING website are overpowering. And the Americans seem to tippy-tippy toe around their comments, as though making a "religious" comment is all-mighty and cannot be criticised.

Sadly the most hypocritical country of all.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
People who talk bullshit. Not like the occasional exaggeration to enhance a story, but all-out, ridiculous, completely unbelievable lies, straight to your face. How do people get to that state, with that kind of notoriety and still think people believe what they say?