Little Things You Hate

Plow King

Little bit.
Yeah, this doesn't include traffic lights intersections. Time stuck behind people etc. Most of the people who speed end up getting home and scratching their balls before sitting their ass down on the couch. The fuck was the point in rushing to do that?

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, this doesn't include traffic lights intersections. Time stuck behind people etc. Most of the people who speed end up getting home and scratching their balls before sitting their ass down on the couch. The fuck was the point in rushing to do that?
Mate, if your balls are itchy then 4 minutes is a bloody long time!

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Being beaten in racing D grade by sandbagging b@@tards, who should be in B grade. There is no where to go if you are in D grade !!!!!
get faster? that's an option.

i hate being sick, i'm ether getting sick, sick, or recovering from being sick.

shit immune system.

and i'm healthier (by neccesity) then anyone else i know.

can't win em all i guess.

nskz

Likes Dirt
Hence why I said 'average'. Being the 'average' speed you traveled it takes into accounts these sort of things. Now whether if you speed 10km faster at all times you will actually average 10km faster is an entirely different story but one that is not pertinent to my example, for obvious reasons ^_^

moorey

call me Mia
Riding along to work at a good clip on a hot morning, feeling a refreshing cool mist on my face......and looking up to see I was following a porta-loo truck with leaking units.....

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Trying to put a new stereo in a car with wiring that doesn't match any wiring diagram I can find and which has wires of the same colour run to more than one speaker.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Trying to put a new stereo in a car with wiring that doesn't match any wiring diagram I can find and which has wires of the same colour run to more than one speaker.
I had the same problem. Had to get someone else to do it for me. What kind of car and stereo is it?

dcrofty

Eats Squid
I had the same problem. Had to get someone else to do it for me. What kind of car and stereo is it?
Its an old Mazda 121 bubble. New stereo is a cheapie AM/FM radio with MP3. New stereo wires are all labelled, I just can't work out what to connect them to in the car. Might be time to swallow the pride and get a pro to finish it.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Its an old Mazda 121 bubble. New stereo is a cheapie AM/FM radio with MP3. New stereo wires are all labelled, I just can't work out what to connect them to in the car. Might be time to swallow the pride and get a pro to finish it.
Does this help?

http://www.tehnomagazin.com/Auto-radio-car-connector/MAZDA-Car-Radio-Wiring-Connector.htm

For the stock bose system...

A.......+12 Volt Ignition Wire
B.......+12 Volt Constant
C.......Postive Dimmer
D.......not used
E.......Power Antenna Turn On
F.......Illumination
G.......not used
H.......Remote Amp Turn On
I.......Left Front Speaker (+)
J.......Right Front Speaker (+)
K.......Left Front Speaker (-)
L.......Right Front Speaker (-)
M.......Left Rear Speaker (+)
N.......not used
O.......Leaft Rear Speaker (-)
P.......not used
Q.......Right Rear Speaker (+)
R.......Right Rear Speaker (-)
S.......not used
T.......not used

Or...

Constant 12V+ Blue/Red
Switched 12V+ Blue/White
Ground n/a
Illumination Red/Black
Dimmer n/a
Antenna Driver's Pillar
Front Speakers 5 1/4" Doors
Left Front (+) Blue
Left Front (-) Blue/White
Right Front (+) Blue/Red
Right Front (-) Blue/Yellow
Rear Speakers 5 1/4" Side Panels
Left Rear (+) Blue/Red
Left Rear (-) Blue/Green
Right Rear (+) Blue/White
Right Rear (-) Blue/Green

or this?

http://www.installdr.com/InstallDocs/Mazda/PDF/629005.pdf

http://www.installdr.com/Harnesses/Mazda-Wiring.pdf

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
As of 9:39pm Saturday 25th February my much publicised love affair with Garmin and their products has come to an abrupt end. This is truly a sad day for me and i'm not sure if I will ever recover enough to trust another fitness recording product company again. I'm too hesitant to be hurt again.

It all started when my heart rate monitor insisted on telling me I am beating at 245 bpm sitting still in the chair. After some quick research a reset was in order and duly executed to no avail. Testing with another HRM showed the GPS unit to be fine and testing on another body showed the HRM to be again reading 245 bpm whilst idle.

Further research has led to the conclusion the "Premium Soft Strap" supplied is at fault and this was borne out with a quick swap to another strap I have hear and the HRM correctly reporting the heart rate.

Off to Garmin support I go to request an RA and after 45 mins negotiating their woeful site and filling the forms and troubleshooting they insist you do I hit submit to be told " Global support will be coming soon" and I must contact a customer support email address instead.

A premium product I happily paid for at a premium price and lauded their products to all and sundry to be let down by a $2 Chinese Strap that apparently if I replace may well fail again in short order.

Derryn said it best Shame Garmin Shame...

Last edited: