WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry about the ......... I got distracted.

There didn't seem to be any action being organised, so I am already booked for drift on Sunday morning.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Okey dokey. I'll be at Austi doing pushies on Sunday, can shuttle with correct numbers. :eek:hwell:

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Hey guys, hope you are all doing okay. I'm wondering if any of you have a shitty old BMX you want to get rid of - cheap or free? By cheap, I mean <$100 :eyebrows:

It's not for me, it's for my brother in law, he does fuck all exercise and he's recently asked me to find out if I know anyone with a shitty BMX so he can get out a bit more.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Why a BMX ... presuming its for fitness ... doesn't he like his back ?? presume its for cheapness -sake

I've got a couple of HTs if he wants ... bit more then $100 though :eek:hwell:

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
He needs a BOS Stoy Greg. He will be an olympic level Triathlete/Boxer/Fencer/Synchronised Swimmer in no time at all. He just needs the BOS.

Thank you for your time...

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry Jase but I'm out for tomorrow. Gettin kinda juiced with the folks so won't be doing anythin much in the morning. Might just go for a lap of parra in the arvo.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Why not go to Drift with Dobbo ?? the top and gully is awesome fun and it needs traffic

Greg ... will be out of budget dood.

Apollo single speed ... $200 (maybe less)
Brodie Bigshot ... $400 Pikes
Giant XTC ... $500 reba team + xtr
Eastern Trail digger ... $450 with fox F100R

Last edited:

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You can ride it slowly J@se, just putter along.

Edit: Shagger's hill of death has been removed from the track line as well, so thats gotta be better.

Last edited: