WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
You can ride it slowly J@se, just putter along.

Edit: Shagger's hill of death has been removed from the track line as well, so thats gotta be better.
I am excited..... J@se, you and me can play/fight for last place........

Putting it out early - This wend Shuttles....... Must be Neil's wend as it forcast for showers...bahh

powermutant

Likes Dirt
I know it’s Neil’s weekend, ‘cause I’m in the mountains this weekend. Dragged the bike out of the garage for the first time in over a month for a couple of runs of the top turns at Austi, Sunday arvo. I like the tweaks that have gone in some time in the last 2 years. Lots of others out enjoying them too.

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am excited..... J@se, you and me can play/fight for last place........

Putting it out early - This wend Shuttles....... Must be Neil's wend as it forcast for showers...bahh

I call you on this idea Sir Shagger, hoping for the weather gods.

We have had a few shuttles recently that have worked well, with runs across 3 resorts and 6 tracks being at Drift, Steeps and for the keen Holy.
Yes even I have been riding Holy, as there has been some good work there with berms equal to Austi.

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
possibilities

How does Sunday start at 10am for shuttletime.....

Any1 keen?
Hopefully not to much precipitation between now and then.....

Who's in?

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How does Sunday start at 10am for shuttletime.....

Any1 keen?
Hopefully not to much precipitation between now and then.....

Who's in?
I'm good for it and so it Reubs, yet to check on Damo.

Weather is looking pretty shite though.

Where are you riding big fella?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Greg ... soz, Michele want to keep the mighty apollo

There is an indian burial ground re visitation planned for Sunday I hear ... Soz, I'm tied up this weekend with shizzle ... soz fellas

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whats the go Big Shagger?

If the weather holds together (might be cold but dry) then we have Shagger, Dobbo, Reubs and Sam.
Looks like a crew....so where to?

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
Local

Start at ur local maybe, as it looks as if nowra copped a big storm/ rain yday. So if that's ok with all - let's meet at sir dobbsons at 10 and go from there... What you all say?

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sounds good to me, pretty sure tim is coming as well.

how did you go down there, should i bring my mud tyre? i assume the wind will help dry it out

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nah all good Sam. We havn;t had any rain yet, forcast for a shower or so overnight, but at the moment very dry, so should be all good. ee you at 10.

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice work on the Knapsack track Al. :clap2:
Post up a bit earlier next time you are having a build and I will see if I can bring my trusty shovel along.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Nice work on the Knapsack track Al. :clap2:
Post up a bit earlier next time you are having a build and I will see if I can bring my trusty shovel along.
will do ... all the design work is by Kingy and Mog ... I was just cheap labour and at one point I was cheap ballast to keep all the brash matting material from flying off the truck :)

Hey, I don't huck gutters, but I do bunny-hop gutters with it. Does that count?
pfffff :eyebrows: ... since sam raised it ... what happened to the chin-a-rello

scblack

Leucocholic
how come new bike lyle? just an upgrade or you still got the old one?
Its just a frame upgrade, all parts are the same, except new seatpost. I have the Chinarello frame in the garage, and might build it up cheap for a single speed, or a pub bike. Probably just hang in the garage.

I had always planned to upgrade the frame, just my redundancy payout brought that plan to fruition earlier.