Biggest jump, gap, drop or whatever photos!

chunkyapple

Sherlock Pommes
Had my fair share of fun going through the crash pics and the bottom out thread but how about one where we can see some good riding? If i'm gonna look at pictures of imminent shit eating, I wanna see people shredding too! I'll start with a couple, not so great but I can't start a thread without a picture can I?

Just a shitty screenshot from oxy

and a hop on my bmx, shot by a mate Alex who is handy with a camera

But the real reason is to see some other photos of some big hits and good stuff from everyone else! Lettuce see em

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any photos (or video) of anyone doing the big double down the bottom right hand side of Oxy (cliff drop into double + double)...the gap of the second double is huge!

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any photos (or video) of anyone doing the big double down the bottom right hand side of Oxy (cliff drop into double + double)...the gap of the second double is huge!
I think there's only been two riders hit that one. And it didn't go so well for one of them....

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can this also be the shittest Gap thread lol, It was very narly for me though, 2.5 Meters high was unexpected with such a short stop for the busy intersection, was quite silly
IMG_1492.JPG

PS, Yes i know i have no helmet on dork!

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I actually think it was higher and i am being modest, the pic is on the way back down champ

looking forward to seeing yours though richie_gt :flock:

chunkyapple

Sherlock Pommes
You know 2.5 metres is about 8.2 feet? That means at your peak you would have been up over your head in that photo by about 2 feet give or take.

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You know 2.5 metres is about 8.2 feet? That means at your peak you would have been up over your head in that photo by about 2 feet give or take.[/QUOTEYep,

Look how far back the the lip is that i hit, are you suggesting that i can fly straight for 3 meters or hit it doing 100kmp/h.

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You know 2.5 metres is about 8.2 feet? That means at your peak you would have been up over your head in that photo by about 2 feet give or take.[/QUOTEYep,

Look how far back the the lip is that i hit, are you suggesting that i can fly straight for 3 meters or hit it doing 100kmp/h.
Hang on I am talking my feet around that height not the bottom of the tyre so your probably right :)

It's still shit lol