The Walking Dead

Monks

Likes Dirt
andreas character is just bewildering, she stays with the Governer, even though he's trying to kill rick and the other group. Wake up idiot!

And glen is really turning bad, love his descent into darkness, also noticed that Beth is taking a shine to Rick?

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I propose a new unofficial rule. Ther will be no talk of the contents of a new episode until at least the day after its release so you don't ruin it for the ones who haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Monks

Likes Dirt
I propose a new unofficial rule. Ther will be no talk of the contents of a new episode until at least the day after its release so you don't ruin it for the ones who haven't had a chance to watch it yet.
if you're referring to me I was talking about last weeks episode.

indica

Serial flasher
The FUCK?
I was watching it... then it ended...
Who was the driver of the zombie car? What the fuck is going on?

ZZZZZOMBIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The FUCK?
I was watching it... then it ended...
Who was the driver of the zombie car? What the fuck is going on?

ZZZZZOMBIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I have an idea who was driving the van but I won't say until tomorrow.
Next Monday cannot come quickly enough.

Zam

Likes Dirt
I have an idea who was driving the van but I won't say until tomorrow.
Next Monday cannot come quickly enough.
Noone directly springs to mind who could have been driving as the only character really they have introduced from the Govenors side in Andrea but dont think that she would be doing that considering the talk she had with the Govenor. And every other character they have introduced has left except the doctor/govenors bat boy guy with glasses, but if it was him then big deal...

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Noone directly springs to mind who could have been driving as the only character really they have introduced from the Govenors side in Andrea but dont think that she would be doing that considering the talk she had with the Govenor. And every other character they have introduced has left except the doctor/govenors bat boy guy with glasses, but if it was him then big deal...
You're forgetting the other group that Rick lost the plot at in last weeks episode. Rwmber the two white boys wanting to eliminate Ricks group. After seeing him loose it maybe the other two were convinced. The person driving the van fits the body type of the girl from that group.

It also could be the girl who was giving Andrea the cold shoulder when she was asking where the Guv went.

Zam

Likes Dirt
Yeah this is true and would make perfect sense...Either way Rick is losing the plot and starting sh1t me a bit with all his carry on, i prefer a silent psycho who controls sh1t but brings everyone down...

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's than time again boys and girls!! I've been patiently waiting all week. Whats everyones opinions of this half of the season?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I was until tonights epidode. I was expecting big thing aster the way last weeks episode ended.
This weeks was great. You can't have big wham-bam thank you mam episodes every week but they still managed to cram in heaps of great scenes and further ramp up the tension. Also the presence of a Tom Waits tune in any TV show automatically makes it great (See The Wire)

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Loving it! Interesting to see what happens with the people Rick booted out that are now with the govenator. Seems like Rick is getting his shit together too? Spewing Andrea did'nt give the Gov a Columbian neck tie though!

Monks

Likes Dirt
I said it before and I say it again, Andrea defies logic, she is too stupid.

Hopefully she dies at the Governers hands and while she's dying she realizes she's been a massive douchebag.

Zam

Likes Dirt
I said it before and I say it again, Andrea defies logic, she is too stupid.

Hopefully she dies at the Governers hands and while she's dying she realizes she's been a massive douchebag.
Yep exactly right, she should have stayed with Michone....

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Andrea got naked again, happy days. ;)
I reckon Rick and his crew need to get out of the jail, set some sort of trap to lure the governors crew in there then smoke them. Don't kill the hot girls though, you need them in an apocalypse. ;)