Likes Bikes and Dirt
Care to share?
no! :heh:

from pushie's

The Min inserts are below ... +/- 1mm
335mm / 100mm travel => 110mm
385mm / 125mm travel => 118mm
435mm / 150mm travel => 120mm

You're spot in re length calc ... take the minimum insertion and minus it from the total length eg 435-120 = 315mm (which is to the bottom of the saddle rails).

Also calculate approx 220mm for total post insertion ... eg if you want to run the actuator slammed to the seat clamp and still have max extension you might want to run a larger post ... eg 435-220 = 215mm

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Update:
Apologies, Out of stock 30.9 & 31.6 LEV in 385/125

Down to last ones in 30.9 335/100 & 435/150

Got a few 31.6 435/150 if that suits.

I believe FTR (Bris), Kalamunda (Perth) and Blackmans (Syd) have some LEVs in stock (apologies I haven't spoken to them for a little while so worth calling before heading over). Next shipment is in May

We have Supernats and Dropzones in stock in multiple lengths and clamps ... few Ibeams as well

Taking pre-orders now

Next shipment will have some integras in 30.9 & 31.6, some more 27.2s LEV

None of these yet unfortunately :)

482794_603503179677900_85173941_n.jpg

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Update:
Apologies, Out of stock 30.9 & 31.6 LEV in 385/125

Down to last ones in 30.9 335/100 & 435/150

Got a few 31.6 435/150 if that suits.

I believe FTR (Bris), Kalamunda (Perth) and Blackmans (Syd) have some LEVs in stock (apologies I haven't spoken to them for a little while so worth calling before heading over). Next shipment is in May

We have Supernats and Dropzones in stock in multiple lengths and clamps ... few Ibeams as well

Taking pre-orders now

Next shipment will have some integras in 30.9 & 31.6, some more 27.2s LEV

None of these yet unfortunately :)
Any updates on getting in more LEVS in 30.9 125mm drop? I've sold my Command Post and am debating a LEV or Reverb. Do you have a (sales) website?

Iainm

Likes Dirt
I know this thread is pretty much a rolling commercial for KS, but I've just ordered one of these
Icelift V8 post-vert.jpg
I've read in a few posts on other forums about stripping down and greasing prior to instal - any one used one of these and any known issues?

chopp

Likes Bikes
I'll be keen on a group buy too. I'm Newcastle so close enough to Sydney. Could get them to post it even maybe nerf can organise a rotorburn member discount for a group buy.

outtacontrol

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know this thread is pretty much a rolling commercial for KS, but I've just ordered one of these
View attachment 264686
I've read in a few posts on other forums about stripping down and greasing prior to instal - any one used one of these and any known issues?
A mate of mine has had his for about a week. Seems to be a good thing. The only negative he has found so far, is because it is mechanical and uses a pin, to raise the seat it helps to sit on the seat to unweight it.

It is about 70grams heavier than his reverb on his other bike and was $80 delivered!!

indica

Serial flasher
I still have not sent my Hi-Lo to have the seal replaced and I don't feel my riding has suffered.
Am I the only person that thinks these are not the world changing revolutionary piece of kit that everyone else seems to think they are?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I still have not sent my Hi-Lo to have the seal replaced and I don't feel my riding has suffered.
Am I the only person that thinks these are not the world changing revolutionary piece of kit that everyone else seems to think they are?
Yes.......

Bryce88

Likes Dirt
Giant contact seat post drama

Hey all,

I had a problem with my dropper post not responding properly yesterday. The dropper post in question is Giants generic one, which until now I have hardly any dramas with.

Basically the seat post felt like it was under pressure when trying to raise or lower it. I could hit the remote switch and the seat would rise however it was a very slow and painful process, and to lower the seat I would have to jump off the bike and press down with all my weight. The dropper post was working fine until yesterday.

I'm going to study this over a couple beers tonight, just wondering if someone else may have had similar issues and resolved it?

Cheers

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Check the cable hasn't stretched or slipped. Had the same issue with my Hilo and found the cable wasn't pulling the accuater far enough.

Bryce88

Likes Dirt
Check the cable hasn't stretched or slipped. Had the same issue with my Hilo and found the cable wasn't pulling the accuater far enough.
Cheers Knuckles, will have a look at that, it was working fine on monday and honestly can't see what has changed between then and yesterday.

edit...

Not sure if it was the problem or not but when I pulled out the stem there was a screw cap on the bottom that was almost completed unthreaded. Screwed it back in and put it all back together and it seems as good as gold now

Last edited:

70DDD

Cannon Fodder
Hey Nerf do For the riders Brizzy still sell Ks Levs?
They're not listed on the website.
Cheers Todd