Yarra Trails regulars

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
ones with your face imprinted on it

no i would hold out like Ned Kelly and be the last one to hang a number plate on my bike. They would chase me through the wetlands and i would unleash an ambush of leather chaps welding massive dildos.
You are a true Aussie hero, in a gimp mask.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
just found a thread called Girls etc and find it rather fascinating

a place for Gen Y boys to talk about girls - like we used to do - you know The Breakfast Club, Grease and passing notes in school- "Your dropped mole". It seems to be all the old farts giving the young bucks the age old advice- bless their bleeding hearts. I mean who would have thought that mountainbikers could generate over 600 pages of advice on girls. what do we know about girls. Why dont you ask the girls...........................

jathanas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What an honorable way to die. Launching rubber dicks at cops from Annulus Billabong whilst defending my right to ride the MTB without rego. Alongside JD. Winning!:first:

Big JD

Wheel size expert
What an honorable way to die. Launching rubber dicks at cops from Annulus Billabong whilst defending my right to ride the MTB without rego. Alongside JD. Winning!:first:
jeez i wouldnt die for the cause but to see those dicks flying in the wind.

bike rego - what I dont pay enough taxes already and they give me what Annulus wetlands

KDB

Likes Bikes
Adding to Big AC's trail notes I rode from Burke Rd to Hans and back today.

Hans Loop: I moved the tree after the swichbacks blocking the trail and drained two puddles.

That tree was too heavy for me ... Nice work CDS .. saves popping (dare i say it) the stihl in the backpack

Last edited:

jathanas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
jeez i wouldnt die for the cause but to see those dicks flying in the wind.

bike rego - what I dont pay enough taxes already and they give me what Annulus wetlands
You're preaching to the "I pay way too much tax already" choir bro.

CharlieDontSurf

Likes Dirt
As usual theres two threads going on in this thread. But thats why it has over 300 pages...
I had to break all the branches off the tree first to move it. It was pretty heavy and is only just off the single track

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Trails are fucked, lets talk about something else.

Anyone keen on my Yeti. I got an offer and will sell it today. Also put the Swift up with bling kit for sale. My new bike will be here on the weekend and I really should pay for it with cash and not sexual favors.

mtb101

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Trails are fucked, lets talk about something else.

Anyone keen on my Yeti. I got an offer and will sell it today. Also put the Swift up with bling kit for sale. My new bike will be here on the weekend and I really should pay for it with cash and not sexual favors.
good luck with the sale, so what's the new bike, back to a 29er I reckon.

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Also put the Swift up with bling kit for sale. My new bike will be here on the weekend and I really should pay for it with cash and not sexual favors.
I reckon it will take quite a few sexual favors from you to pay for any bike JD :)