Yarra Trails regulars

al_

Likes Dirt
Nearly got caught out badly by the epic sludge under the Banksia St bridge before. Really should have learnt my lesson after nearly binning it minutes earlier in a deep pile of gravel hiding on a corner...

That mud under the bridge is really unpleasant. It is very viscous and watery so flicks up nicely, but is also slippery and the colour of baby shit. Definitely worth keeping in mind if you ride through there flat out in the dark on road tyres...

mtb101

Likes Bikes and Dirt
went through that tonight, knew something would be there after floods, same around ceres on merri creek path bog holes of mud on bends, usually back off after storms as i've nearly been caught out by trail debris.

al_

Likes Dirt
went through that tonight, knew something would be there after floods, same around ceres on merri creek path bog holes of mud on bends, usually back off after storms as i've nearly been caught out by trail debris.
That is what a sensible person would do.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
why are people riding trails when they are fucked.

right what is going on here. i go away for three days to nurse a sick wife and look after snotty kids and the thread is infiltrated by interlopers from Ballarat.

You guys need to stand up for your selves- stop writing all your feelings for the world to see- "oh its cold, muddy, slippery, my hemorrhoids are hurting".

Get off the trails until they recover. Go for a walk with a shovel and fix a section of trail. I will organise the Annusus crew on Saturday to do a working bee. They are already asking "what will I wear".

Moorey and Kingsmill - I need your help

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Ride the YY's, they are sensational right now. Though good luck getting a parking spot this weekend; every man, woman and dog with a bike will be there methinks...
are they really ok- I havent been out- its too cold

talk about the perfect Yarra trails bike- check out the one for sale in my sig.

jathanas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
right what is going on here. i go away for three days to nurse a sick wife and look after snotty kids and the thread is infiltrated by interlopers from Ballarat.

You guys need to stand up for your selves- stop writing all your feelings for the world to see- "oh its cold, muddy, slippery, my hemorrhoids are hurting".

Get off the trails until they recover. Go for a walk with a shovel and fix a section of trail. I will organise the Annusus crew on Saturday to do a working bee. They are already asking "what will I wear".

Moorey and Kingsmill - I need your help
Spoken like the inspirational leader of "MTB men" that you are mate. The mental image of the Annulus crew doing a working bee will have me giggling like an idiot all day. :D