Little Things You Hate

People who share every stupid photo on Facebook so they look like some kind of good samaritan. I just had three friends all share a photo of two "missing" boys. Intrigued, I went for a quick Google. They had been found over 5 months ago! Surely, if you really cared, you'd actually do something proactive rather than just clicking "share" in the hope that one of your friends, all of whom reside in Australia, have seen these two American boys who were found in Cuba.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
People who share every stupid photo on Facebook so they look like some kind of good samaritan. I just had three friends all share a photo of two "missing" boys. Intrigued, I went for a quick Google. They had been found over 5 months ago! Surely, if you really cared, you'd actually do something proactive rather than just clicking "share" in the hope that one of your friends, all of whom reside in Australia, have seen these two American boys who were found in Cuba.
I only share the hot ones

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The very real prospect of after 4 years of hard work there will be no light at the end of the tunnel. Current market is ridiculously bad.

Anyone want to hire a Civil Engineering grad?

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The very real prospect of after 4 years of hard work there will be no light at the end of the tunnel. Current market is ridiculously bad.

Anyone want to hire a Civil Engineering grad??

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The ITB roller that the Physio prescribed. I should have realised something was not quite ok when she gave a slightly 'evil' smile when she suggested I purchase and use one. Anyone who has started to use one of these will understand. This better make me a better human being because the pain is something else.

0psi

Eats Squid
The ITB roller that the Physio prescribed. I should have realised something was not quite ok when she gave a slightly 'evil' smile when she suggested I purchase and use one. Anyone who has started to use one of these will understand. This better make me a better human being because the pain is something else.
I love my foamie. I've found that supporting your body weight more with one foot on the ground for the first few rolls and gradually increasing pressure makes things much more bearable.

Get right to one end of the roller so that the majority of the roller is behind you and then put your top leg down infront of you so you're supporting your weight on that leg and your hands. Gradually increase pressure until both legs are off the ground.

Doing your calfs, quads, hammies and back are also awesome. Feel so good after.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
yep. i think being sodomised would be more enjoyable.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
I didn't have a foam roller to start with, but my Osteo said a hockey ball would be fine… she is so evil!

0psi

Eats Squid
F**ktard real estate agents.

So I make a booking for a holiday house and get an e-mail this morning saying there was a mistake and property wont be ready in time for us. Call real estate agent and mention that my booking is actually for mid October. She says for some reason I thought the booking was for next month and will just double check. No the property won't be ready till early November. How can you f*$k up that much? And of course now the other place I was looking at that I liked has been booked for half the dates I want. FFS.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I didn't have a foam roller to start with, but my Osteo said a hockey ball would be fine… she is so evil!
Osteo/Sadist I'd say Elbo. That sounds horrible. Is she a Triathlete as well?.........they seem to be into some weird kind of self abuse.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Osteo/Sadist I'd say Elbo. That sounds horrible. Is she a Triathlete as well?.........they seem to be into some weird kind of self abuse.
No, but she is a mother of 3 :wink: She enjoyed leaning her elbow into my ITB every time I visited and even gave me a safe word for if the pain got too much… That was a little too much insight into her personality I think! She was good though, gave me plenty of stretches to do and helped get me back on the bike in far less pain… came down to inflexibility and bike setup. Still working on it all, but much better than I was.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
people who offer OBO on eBay, but won't accept an offer that is LESS THAN $1 less than their asking price.

fuck you, fuck your eyebrows. what the hell, daniel.