Little Things You Hate

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I'll second the drink as a nasty thing. Had a friend who drank herself to death, literally, at 37, leaving two young kids behind. It just to dam easy to do.

stoo

Likes Dirt
Commercial television, 98% utter shart!
Oh, and that you can put your boiler suit on over your boots, but like hell you'll be able to get the bloody things off with boots on, grrrrrr.....!!!!

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Tyrekickers on eBay that don't read the frickin' listing!!!! title clearly says FRAME ONLY dipshit, what makes you think you'd get a complete race BMX for $180? FFS! Go to KMart!

*ahem*

another LTIH are patronising LBS staffers. Walked into a local bike shop last night hoping to get a helmet out of a line they're a distributor for. "Hey we're after a THE Point 5 in Icon Grey or as we know that's a runout model we'd be happy with the Slant in red."

Bike shop guy: oh don't you know you have to have Aussie standards and could you write down what you want so we can see if we can get it. Because yanno it takes time to research it and we'd want a deposit. "

Dude, I already did my homework, I race in a Point 5 in the Backbone design. For a year now, and we just sold an Icon Grey and want to replace it.

It's pretty obvious why I shop online as a rule.

Last edited:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Violet: Just FYI as I'm assuming you didn't get much help from the LBS you saw, you may have some trouble getting anyone to order a slant for you. I was inquiring about the same thing the other day and found that Sinz/THE have changed hands and the aus distributor is kinda in limbo, no set dates on new stock and I'm pretty sure they're just about out of the new colours.

Bermshot

Banned
The History Channel in all it's guises. Age does have a barrier, so you 15, 16, 17's, look, store and understand but know you are only being told some of it.

It's your key to keep your mind open and search for what doesn't add up

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Thanks for the heads-up, wombat. I hope they sort it soon, I'm after another set of Sinz cranks for my 20"...

another LTIH is I'm having breakfast at a cafe this morning and deliberately chose the far back corner or the almost empty room. So of course the next two groups of patrons to come in sit right beside me.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
The general public is a LTIH too.
Omfg I'm with you there. I interact with well over 1000 people a day and have come to the conclusion that the vast majority are either rude, stupid, assholes, self entitled, overly opinionated or a combo of the 5. Why can't people just be nice to people?

Bermshot

Banned
Thanks for the heads-up, wombat. I hope they sort it soon, I'm after another set of Sinz cranks for my 20"...

another LTIH is I'm having breakfast at a cafe this morning and deliberately chose the far back corner or the almost empty room. So of course the next two groups of patrons to come in sit right beside me.
Full magnet!

Bermshot

Banned
Go and drive an RS Focus. It will brake your mind. Lift off oversteer anyone?
What's that French cop car I heard a spruke of, fastest front wheel drive production? Did I miss a post?
Who cares, it's not the fuck'n 'last of the Intercepters' or your 'night rider'!