Little Things You Hate

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Commercial television, 98% utter shart!
Oh, and that you can put your boiler suit on over your boots, but like hell you'll be able to get the bloody things off with boots on, grrrrrr.....!!!!
Yeah. I stopped watching that for the most part.

All I really watch on TV now is the news and the odd documentary.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Omfg I'm with you there. I interact with well over 1000 people a day and have come to the conclusion that the vast majority are either rude, stupid, assholes, self entitled, overly opinionated or a combo of the 5. Why can't people just be nice to people?
I cannot eat all of my plate of chips so you can have half if you want...............and yes they have chicken salt on them :)

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
I cannot eat all of my plate of chips so you can have half if you want...............and yes they have chicken salt on them :)
Chicken salt with cyanide? It'd help remove a surprising percentage of people who eat food off dirty plates where I work before they get cleared... totally fuckin eww.

In other ltih, its been 4 weeks since I've been on the bike, 12 since I've had a fish and god knows how long since a decent ski. All work and no play makes me a very spiteful, sarcastic boy

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finally saved enough for my dream machine, started looking around for one and about to drop a deposit.
Had a moment of insanity and transferred all of the money in to an account I cant touch for putting together a deposit for a house instead.

That and there's only two episodes of Breaking Bad left.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
He is well known to police. Yes it's a suburban 50kmh street. Always drives like a fukwit. No reg. No licence.
Another neighbor dragged him out and he staggered into his house and wouldn't come out when ambos and police arrived.
Just before the ambos got there he went back to his car to get his "chocolate bar". I think he was in a hurry to get back home and "eat" his "chocolate bar"

wombat

Lives in a hole
Harvest has been cancelled!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!

First festival in ages I was actually really looking forward to. Once again: FUUUUUUUUCK!!

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Harvest has been cancelled!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!

First festival in ages I was actually really looking forward to. Once again: FUUUUUUUUCK!!
Yeah sadly called it. AJ came out in press about a week ago saying he was axing it cos ticket sales were slack. Melb did okay but brisbane was never going to go ahead. No festivals make money anymore! Parklife is gone, and another is about to be announced to be downgraded over summer... Harvest was one of the best ones though :(

Shredden

Knows his goats
Seriously, what is the actual reasoning behind making a fun, small, light, powerful good looking car and then making a conscious decision to make it handle like a bag of ass cancer?