Chain reaction cycles

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Have faith my friends! My order (dispatched on 23/10) just arrived. I was just about to send off the order lost in the mail form too.

Joel_32

Likes Dirt
Have faith my friends! My order (dispatched on 23/10) just arrived. I was just about to send off the order lost in the mail form too.
Ah, that is a little promising as mine was dispatched on 26/10/13 with no signs of it yet. Have just been on phone to local TNT Depot but without a consignment number they cant tell me if my CRC order is sitting there or not due to security reasons.

psykosonik

Likes Dirt
Crc

Hi All,

Despite my recent experience with CRC they have been quite reasonable and ship things out immediately. The shipping provider is out of their control although they should provide you with details on how your order is going to be shipped prior to your order being submitted so you can spend that money on other parts instead.

Its your gamble if you want to play the lotto game or buy from a local shop. The money you save you can always upgrade to DHL Express.

Shipment 1 - $629.90 worth of parts - Free DHL Express shipping - 8th of Oct - 11th of Oct (3 days)
Shipment 2 - $360.41 worth of parts - Free TNT standard shipping - 15th of Oct - 14th of Nov (30 days)
I also submitted a lost deceleration form for the lost goods and I also paid for upgarde shipping and received the items in 4 days. A part they did not have in stock they provided me with a e-voucher.
Shipment 3 - $309.09 woth of parts - Paid for DHL Express shipping - 12th of Nov - Pending (should arrive tomorrow. 15 of Nov)

Currently working with CRC to send the duplicate shipment back.

Regards,
Pete

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
I'm wait 4weeks before....Just relax.....
no disrespect.... but 4 weeks to get something shipped from the UK to Oz in this day and age is a joke, free shipping or not!

This is copy and paste from the CRC website.......

"Delivery options
AU Standard Delivery
Your items will be delivered within 4-8 working days after you place your order (excluding weekends).
This is a fixed cost delivery service priced at $9.99.
Remember if your order is on or over $99 your delivery will be FREE.

AU Priority Tracked Delivery
Your items will be delivered within 4-6 working days after you place your order (excluding weekends). This is a tracked service.
This is a fixed cost delivery service priced at $19.99

AU DHL Express
Your items will be delivered within 3-5 working days after you place your order (excluding weekends). This is a tracked service.
This is a variable cost delivery service starting at $24.99

AU Bulky Delivery (bikes)
ALL BMX & kids bikes will be delivered free.
Your items will be delivered within 3-5 working days from dispatch (excluding weekends). This is a tracked service."

Nowhere there does it say it will take 20 working days after dispatch..........
I'm not blaming CRC aas their dispatch is usually very fast, but they cannot provide consignment number (which TNT will always issue regardless) to chase up the shipment with TNT.

Someone is to blame.......

Roh1

Squid
Just placed an order with them last night for a new frame. Order was dispatched the same day with Parcel force worldwide. I have a tracking number so it will be interesting to see how long it takes to arrive.

mshagg

Likes Bikes
Ive got a package on the way via parcel force. Ordered Friday, shipped on Saturday (our time) and was last logged at export from their coventry facility on Wednesday. Let's see if it makes it out the other side.

You can track that on the australia post website btw.

My buddy jagged DHL in the CRC postage lottery on Tuesday. I'll be pissed if his stuff gets here first!

psykosonik

Likes Dirt
Hi All,

Despite my recent experience with CRC they have been quite reasonable and ship things out immediately. The shipping provider is out of their control although they should provide you with details on how your order is going to be shipped prior to your order being submitted so you can spend that money on other parts instead.

Its your gamble if you want to play the lotto game or buy from a local shop. The money you save you can always upgrade to DHL Express.

Shipment 1 - $629.90 worth of parts - Free DHL Express shipping - 8th of Oct - 11th of Oct (3 days)
Shipment 2 - $360.41 worth of parts - Free TNT standard shipping - 15th of Oct - 14th of Nov (30 days)
I also submitted a lost deceleration form for the lost goods and I also paid for upgarde shipping and received the items in 4 days. A part they did not have in stock they provided me with a e-voucher.
Shipment 3 - $309.09 woth of parts - Paid for DHL Express shipping - 12th of Nov - Pending (should arrive tomorrow. 15 of Nov)

Currently working with CRC to send the duplicate shipment back.

Regards,
Pete
Update - shipment 3 arrived today 15/11 - 3 days!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Placed an order the other day that I need for next weekend, somehow missed the step to get the DHL express shipping.... I feel like this is karma for not supporting the LBS

cgiacca

Squid
For what it's worth I put an order in to Wiggle on Monday ($200+) and CRC on Tuesday morning ($300+) and both arrived on Friday morning (today).

Both came from the UK via DHL Express and were trackable.

teK--

Eats Squid
Has anyone ever been successful amending an order once they had submitted it? I made a request on the same day I sent the order after I realised I forgot something. But it was already being processed and they couldn't change the order. Damnit!

ChopSticks

Banned
Has anyone ever been successful amending an order once they had submitted it? I made a request on the same day I sent the order after I realised I forgot something. But it was already being processed and they couldn't change the order. Damnit!

pretty much the only chance you have is with a custom wheel build

dunndog

Eats Squid
I placed 2 orders on consecutive days (poorly planned but both shipped free), got e mails to say they were despatched on nov. 5th and 6th. Still waiting, and a bit pissed as I was expecting it all to be here so I can build my new ride up. Can't win them all though, and this is easily the longest I've ever waited so I can't complain.

BUT F*$KING HURRY UP!!!!