Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Watching a rom-com and not losing the will to live. I might go shave my vagina after this.
You're dead to me. I see a movie every couple of years, usually under duress, but I'm hearing good things about 'all is lost' from people whose opinion I give a fuck about. Anyone seen it?

0psi

Eats Squid
usually under duress,
That's how this started. The deal was the missus was to watch 'What's your number' and then the TV would be mine to play Gran Turismo 6. Story is still shit but at least there is actually comedy at times.

moorey

call me Mia
That's how this started. The deal was the missus was to watch 'What's your number' and then the TV would be mine to play Gran Turismo 6. Story is still shit but at least there is actually comedy at times.
My wife dragged me to the movies a couple of years ago for our 10th wedding anniversary.... I groaned so much at all her picks that we settled on John Carter. Fuck me, I wish we'd seen Eat Pray Love or some other shit I can't remember, almost.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Being over an hour early to a job and having to wait when I had to get up at 5:30am on a Sunday morning.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Frame builders who can't make brake mounts straight. Building up custom job for a customer & had all kinds of fun & games with the rear brake mount. Bloody thing is too far outboard, by about 2.5mm at the lower end & 8mm at the top! To add to the complication, it's also angled out vertically as well, so two-way compensation is required. After multiple attempts, I finally managed to make a set of spacers at just the right angles & thicknesses to get the brake on & sitting properly. Pain in the bloody arse!