Little Things You Hate

glasslike

Likes Dirt
I hate having an exam in 3 hours that I'm completely unprepared for..... If your my patient today I'm sorry if I killed you.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Getting 8 hours sleep but really crappy quality sleep. Feel like I would be more functional on 3 decent hours right now.

This and dealing with idiots. :tsk:

treble

Likes Dirt
Actually I was happier to go to Queenstown. It was either snowboarding or biking, since I can ride a bike in Australia I picked to go New Zealand.
My plan for Whistler was a year long trip in 2016.

So technically it is a LITTLE disappointment.
Do both in Queenstown. I usually make it over for a week or two each winter for a snow trip. Always end up renting a bike and doing at least one day riding. Bike park isn't open, but there are loads of other trails around.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Do both in Queenstown. I usually make it over for a week or two each winter for a snow trip. Always end up renting a bike and doing at least one day riding. Bike park isn't open, but there are loads of other trails around.
This is true. If the snow cover is anything like my last trip to Qtown, there will be plenty of good places to ride close to town. I was real unlucky last time and could have ridden the cock rock trail! Otherwise do an internal flight to rotorua and hit it up for week 2.

glasslike

Likes Dirt
This is true. If the snow cover is anything like my last trip to Qtown, there will be plenty of good places to ride close to town. I was real unlucky last time and could have ridden the cock rock trail! Otherwise do an internal flight to rotorua and hit it up for week 2.
I used to hit up Queensland all the time for DH and some slopestyle at Wanaka.

Rotorua is an option but I have already booked tickets and accommodation for whistler.

glasslike

Likes Dirt
Negative. Nachos hurt the next day so not quite there yet!
You taking anything for the pain?

Also was this done in a hospital setting or dentist?

Remember to ice for the first 24 hours then apply heat.

Also I know your breath smells like blood but don't use mouthwash (Listerine) rinse your mouth with salt water.

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thought the bloody flu was enough, now the doc is telling me it's bronchitis. I'm over being sick!