Little Things You Hate

Minlak

custom titis
Mowing the back yard. I had to half the size of the yard (long story) and we have 2 x medium/large dogs. I haven't mowed in around 4 weeks as we haven't had much rain and grass is growing slow in autumn. The yard was a bit dry so were the 42,000 dog turds they had managed to lay. Gotta love dog turd dust when you mow over it...... ewwwwww

driftking

Wheel size expert
Will it be on the website? It was pretty shite watching the last one on the website, it kept dropping to 240p every now and then.

Otherwise I guess I'll have to find somewhere to download it.

I have no idea. I should probably check that out.
Was the quality drop the player or your connection?

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have no idea. I should probably check that out.
Was the quality drop the player or your connection?
I'm not too sure. Might be the player I think.

I'm on a fiber optic connection, but I do recall there being a slow period a week or two back. Not sure if it coincided when I watched it or not.

driftking

Wheel size expert
I'm not too sure. Might be the player I think.

I'm on a fiber optic connection, but I do recall there being a slow period a week or two back. Not sure if it coincided when I watched it or not.
run a speed test that might tell you more, fiber you should be killing it though.
I am keen on the PVR as I can fast forward the 20,000 ads they like to have every 6-7 laps.

scblack

Leucocholic
Little pos kids placing sticks on dh parts of the M7 cycleway! Grinds my gears!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I have never had that problem and i ride to work on the M7 cycleway three days a week.

I do often come across the little gang of douches riding petrol powered pushies. And last week a couple of kids were riding a full motocross bike on it.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
run a speed test that might tell you more, fiber you should be killing it though.
I am keen on the PVR as I can fast forward the 20,000 ads they like to have every 6-7 laps.

There's a bottle neck in my setup somewhere, not sure if it's my cord or computer (which are both pretty old).
A guy upstairs is getting ~300mb/s whilst another person on my floor is getting ~95mb/s so could be wiring on this floor as well.

From memory, the replay online didn't show ads?

driftking

Wheel size expert

There's a bottle neck in my setup somewhere, not sure if it's my cord or computer (which are both pretty old).
A guy upstairs is getting ~300mb/s whilst another person on my floor is getting ~95mb/s so could be wiring on this floor as well.

From memory, the replay online didn't show ads?
I have no idea if the replay shows ads, I hope not.
Yeah I seriously doubt your speed is an issue, people an live stream on like 5Mbps, pretty sure your fine.
I get about 18-20Mbps and can comfortably live stream in HD if its a recording that loads prior to playing it should have even less issues obviously.

definitely their player, or site traffic maybe?

dafidav

Squid
I have never had that problem and i ride to work on the M7 cycleway three days a week.

I do often come across the little gang of douches riding petrol powered pushies. And last week a couple of kids were riding a full motocross bike on it.
Happened last weekend. About 15km after the water bubblers. Also happened to my friends a few weeks back too

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

glasslike

Likes Dirt
Started to organize a trip to NZ to go Snowboarding in Queenstown for a week with Mum. Was just about to buy plane tickets and Mum says she can't be bothered anymore.......

Looks like I'll be off to Whistler for a week by myself first half of July.

moorey

call me Mia
Started to organize a trip to NZ to go Snowboarding in Queenstown for a week with Mum. Was just about to buy plane tickets and Mum says she can't be bothered anymore.......

Looks like I'll be off to Whistler for a week by myself first half of July.
This is LTIH....wrong thread. :woot:

glasslike

Likes Dirt
This is LTIH....wrong thread. :woot:
Actually I was happier to go to Queenstown. It was either snowboarding or biking, since I can ride a bike in Australia I picked to go New Zealand.
My plan for Whistler was a year long trip in 2016.

So technically it is a LITTLE disappointment.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Actually I was happier to go to Queenstown. It was either snowboarding or biking, since I can ride a bike in Australia I picked to go New Zealand.
My plan for Whistler was a year long trip in 2016.

So technically it is a LITTLE disappointment.
Carpe diem.